LOCK

roll.gif
ppl on here are so funny. Fab hasn't beengood since Ghetto Fabolous. Lupe has been running circles around competition. He's 2-0 so far.

laugh.gif
I find this to be a joke Lupe Fiasco > Fabolous...TheCool>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FNTS...Easily!

fab can sell records lupe cant even tho thats not sayin anythin about whos album is actually better im just sayin lol lupe be on some moon an tha stars typeishhh soundin like a teen version of immortal technique dudes wack rappin about sh it only dudes with masters degrees can understand and most of the things hesay be wack type of stuff anybody with a dictionary can write

Originally Posted by THeGrowTH

fab can sell records lupe cant even tho thats not sayin anythin about whos album is actually better im just sayin lol lupe be on some moon an tha stars type ishhh soundin like a teen version of immortal technique dudes wack rappin about sh it only dudes with masters degrees can understand and most of the things he say be wack type of stuff anybody with a dictionary can write

wrong..you soundin ignorant....Lupe aint that complex...its called lyricism...everybody aint gonna be a punchline rapper who only talks about guns moneyand jewelry
indifferent.gif

oh an jae millz is wack dude cant beat fab in a battle with his basic asss punchlines
laugh.gif
Fabs ol monotone voice would get ate by Millz(pause)..........plus Fab don't even be on no battle isssh anymore he's too busy makin a whole bunch of joints about love with Ne-Yo and T-Pain

thats not all fab raps about
indifferent.gif
@u
Im not talkin about Fab specifically...but that seems like what your nock on lupe was I was just usin that as the standard

Wow suprised to see so many Loso Fans...
Thats Wuz poppin.... But as for the two album you out up The Cool Takes The Cake...
But the Leaked Fab Tracks
pimp.gif

wack rappin about sh it only dudes with masters degrees can understand

Umm..... you sound stupit.
I'm not really a lupe fan like that, but Fab's last album was a prefect summery of what's wrong with hip hop. All formula.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Fab is not a punchline rapper

If people actually broke down Fab's verses, wordplay and syllables, they'd be surprised

THANK YOU!!!!!

ya'll sleep on my boy fab's word play and delivery

I'd go with Lupe. His lyrics are so much better. But the biggest problem was, that Fab didnt improve on his game since his last album. He's been solidbut nothin extra if you ask me. The again Lupe showed a lot on his first drop, but improved on his rappin skills and his lyrics a lot since then.

There is nothing to break down...

His lyrics have the complexity of a Dr. Seuss book.

Ask rappers who they respect as in how they rap, put verses together, syllable stack, and Fab's name will come up more than not.

personally i liked the cool more because i find Lupe more impressive on a lyrical level. But Fab aint no slouch either.

This can't be a serious thread. Lupe's skills are so far ahead of Fab. I can understand if you like fab better but to say he is better than Lupe isridiculous.

its like sayin krs-1 is better then jadakiss cause he on a more lyrical type ishh....lupe might be more lyrical but fab is an overall better rapper

KRS is way better than Jadakiss . . . Its sad I even have to state this . . .

The Cool is miles ahead of that garbage Fab put out . . . That %+** was nothing but love songs and duets, that %+** sounded more like a !%#$%# Ja Rule album .. .

Besides MM3, The Cool is one of the few pieces of modern hip hop that is raising the bar, lyrically, creatively, and musically . . .

Originally Posted by THeGrowTH

fabs nicer then lupe point blank period

You guys are seriously picking analbum that's over 90% collabs over one of the best albums of the last five years?

Back
Top Bottom