Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a better man than I was at 21. Married, engaged, dating, single---wouldn't have mattered to me at that age. Kudos to you, sir.

Your not thinking about it from a rational perspective. If you smashed some dudes wife and he caught you. How do you think most men are going to react in that situation. Think realistically.

To answer your first part. Yeah they are. If your capable of getting girls regularly it shouldn't be hard to tell a married chick to kick rocks because you have numerous options. A dude has to be hurting for the box if he goes through with that knowing the potential issues that can arise from it.

The married dude should see the warning signs because most the time you can spot them but they ignore them. Their poor judgement deserves blame as well.

Regarding the other part. I doubt the guy would go after all 5 but the one who's caught red handed would probably get hands put on him by most guys off of rage moreso then anything. I doubt most guys would think rational in that situation.

If the side dude knows shes married the hubby is completely within the right to put hands on both his wife and the side guy. The wife for being a ho. The side dude for the disrespect.

Ideally situations like this would end with the main dude and side dude teaming up and exposing the broad like the YouTube video posted a while back. But pride and ego from both the husband and the side dude usually don't allow that to happen and someone's wife is different then someone's gf.

Regarding the last part. She needs to ditch the butch and find a hot lesbian broad.

At the end of the day these situations play out like this. Side dude gets beatup or shot.

Husband gets locked up or possibly beats the charges on some passion crime type stuff.

The main person who's in the wrong ruined 2 people's life's and usually has nothing happen to her. if the side dude knew she was married then he played a smaller role in whatever happened to him.

Never put yourself in a situation were you have more to lose and less to gain.

This is how a lot dudes lose their life , don't cheat the game, play the game the right way. Their is too many single chicks out here and it makes no sense to put yourself in that position for sex, its just not worth it.

Last edited:
SMASH.

Do you know her husband? Nope. SMASH AWAY. 

Her husband is probably cheating on her too... Just make sure like hell that you do not get caught! :wink:

BOY!

If you don't hit someone else will! Get yours and keep it movin.

As long as you don't wife her its cool.

Someone else wouldn't hesitate to hit yours.

Can't beat em, join em!

My cousin always told me if you messed with another man's wife, be prepare for war/death.

I guarantee when her husband tries to kill him it's not going to be no "but it was mostly her fault" especially if the husband finds out you knew she was married it's a reynolds wrap

True story! I lost a friend because of this. Her husband was waiting for him at the door and stabbed him 30 plus times.

***** is not worth losing your life. Men dying over their girlfriends. Better Google those articles.

Just like these dudes out here rawing it like there's no life threatening diseases. Some of you guys got life F up. Find yourself buried with some flowers in the back yard. Lol

Last edited:
No pics??? What is this madness.

Atleast show us a person she looks like. For science.

I think I would have smashed. But depends on how I measure her keeping a secret. But really the kissing her on the spot thing, im too chicken to do that shot anyway lmao.

I'm honestly impressed by the level of morality in this thread 

props NT

When I was 17 I was reunited with a family friend I hadn't seen in about 8 years. She grew to become a beautiful 30 year old milf of 2. Her husband didn't take kindly to our reunion even though I looked at her as an older sister and he knew she knew me legit since I was a baby and full out disrespected me with a light smack.

I wanted revenge so I started talking on AIM and texting and stuff for 2 years and it then turned into sexting and things of that nature then she came back to NY from Cali with one of her important plans being to bang me, which would have meant me completing my revenge on the *****ot husband and having sex with the hottest woman i'd ever been with.

to this day I regretted *****ing out due to too much suspicion, but reading this thread makes me happy about how things turned out and I guess getting her to want to bang me and sending the noodz is enough 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 well this thread didn't go the way i thought it would.  what's with all the scared ****** on nt?  talmbout 'dudes will literally kill for their wives' 
roll.gif
dudes will literally kill for a pair of kicks, i don't see y'all swearing young ****** off a new pair of jordans doe.  dudes will literally kill for no reason.  oj killed his wife and her friend and they were legally divorced!  if you wanna say it's morally wrong, fine.  if you wanna say don't do it because it'll break up  family, i'll argue that it's already well on its way, but i can still see someone sayin that.  but to post gifs of firing guns and most of the posts warning against the backlash of an angry husband i just don't see that as a valid argument for not doing it.  

You asked for wisdom.
What if that was your wife?

Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you

OP...first order of business, change gyms.

She's married so she's already told her husband that you invited her out to the car, and you kissed her forced her into the backseat of her car, and that you started to remove her clothing...
Even though she was flirting and that willing to cheat, she tells her husband that you are the one that violated her.

Her husband will be at the gym waiting for you on Monday. And husbands are nothing to play with when it comes to their family.

Good luck.

Man....I was faced with a roughly similar situation. I go to school with this dude and his wife be tossing it everywhere...I ain't got the heart...smdh @ myself. She's way way bad also. Wish I was a worst man everytime I see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom