Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Married women are no no's you'll get too caught up. Cuz either you'll come back once you hit, she'll catch feelings, or both. Seen this episode before, and I won't end well.

I vibe with the OP a bit because I'm 21 as well.

I'm ashamed that If I was in his position I would for sure have went through with it. Attached women are a turn on to me :smh: |I

I vibe with the OP a bit because I'm 21 as well.

I'm ashamed that If I was in his position I would for sure have went through with it. Attached women are a turn on to me :smh: |I

I used to have the same mentality. On that "your man is not my problem" steeze. I did some realllllll scumbag ****. I've posted a few stories on NT now that I think about it.

You guys have to look at the bigger picture. Doing this type of stuff ***** YOU UP mentally. As you get older, there's a very good chance you're going to want to start something substantial with a woman. But your past actions are going to come back to haunt you. Good luck trusting women in the future while you're ruining your perception of them now.

I seriously wish I bad someone to give me the rundown on this stuff when I was 21. At 25, I have so little trust for women it's ridiculous. But I can't blame anyone but myself. I've distorted my view of them. :}

OP...first order of business, change gyms. She's married so she's already told her husband that you invited her out to the car, and you kissed her forced her into the backseat of her car, and that you started to remove her clothing... Even though she was flirting and that willing to cheat, she tells her husband that you are the one that violated her. Her husband will be at the gym waiting for you on Monday. And husbands are nothing to play with when it comes to their family. Good luck.
She aint gone tell cus she feels ashamed, and husbands aint dumb. They also get it thrown at them by other married women, so he will also consider what kinda vibes his wife was givin off, which led to this situation. Also, she may wanna give it another shot, so it'll prolly stay their lil secret.

Like I said earlier. The hell with moral perspective. Think with the realistic perspective.

You go to the gym with her. Its not to hard for her husband to find you if it came to it.

If you wanted to make if hard for him to find you obviously you could go to a different gym but is it really worth hassling yourself and putting yourself through unnecessary precautions over a jump?

I would've felt my wife betrayed our marriage by flirting with dude for weeks and giving him the idea he could even swoop in and kiss her.
Its still not OP fault you (hypothetically) picked a rotten apple for a wife. You still would be mad at him and her if he piped. What they say? Two rights dont make a left.

Scumbag move DO NOT DO IT

Plenty of other women out there bro don't do it...

Dont mess up a family. That stuff is not good karma. If she wants to cheat, let her find somebody else. Move on bruh

There are millions of non-married yambs out there, just sayin'

You can tell who gets yambs and who doesn't in this thread. :lol:

It ain't even about messing up the home...

The home is already messed up as it is... You passing on the yambs isn't going to fix that.

HOWEVA... A VERY large majority of guys in prison... If you ask them to tell you the story, a yamb is SOMEWHERE in the mix.

Men can move mountains over a woman, famb...

Eventuay, he'll either find out by following her, she'll get pissed and say something, or she'll get careless.

Youre a 21 y/o that's able to pull an older married woman... Safe to say, You'll be fine, bro. You'll be beating them off when you get your swag right.. No need to take the risk...

Probably isn't her first time doing this or stepping outside of her marriage.

Hope you putting in work at the gym because you'll have to anticipate or be on your toes for the get back from the husband.

If you had to stop and make this post...you already know the right thing to do for you.

No amount of "just do it" responses are going to make you feel comfortable.

:smh: :smh: too many females out here to mess with someone's wife

At the end of the day these situations play out like this. Side dude gets beatup or shot.

Husband gets locked up or possibly beats the charges on some passion crime type stuff.

The main person who's in the wrong ruined 2 people's life's and usually has nothing happen to her. if the side dude knew she was married then he played a smaller role in whatever happened to him.

You asked for wisdom.
What if that was your wife?

Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you

So many women out there, bro. It ain't worth the headaches.

I can tell OP isn't from Queens based on the fact that there's a woman throwing herself at him.

Queens ****** ain't poppin like that.

You 'sposed be hittin that.
15fkgwg.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry to say but I got a BJ from her in backseat of her car.

I'm weak willed sorry, I regretted it right after, she kept saying how she never does this and that she liked me the day she saw me renew my gym subscription.

There's the update.

Shame OP :smh:

Go ahead and invest in a .38 cause your name is gonna come up and her husband is bout to start doing some research :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Sorry to say but I got a BJ from her in backseat of her car.

I'm weak willed sorry, I regretted it right after, she kept saying how she never does this and that she liked me the day she saw me renew my gym subscription.

There's the update.

No smash? might as well. If you don't someone else will. She's just looking for excitement.

:lol:

Welp

Someone que/post krazy88s avy

My question to you is will you keep it going or was this a one time thing.

On my phone but nope she didn't swallow. The BJ was amazing like I can't even explain, but the feeling of regret right after you nut was a let down.

I used to have the same mentality. On that "your man is not my problem" steeze. I did some realllllll scumbag ****. I've posted a few stories on NT now that I think about it.

You guys have to look at the bigger picture. Doing this type of stuff ***** YOU UP mentally. As you get older, there's a very good chance you're going to want to start something substantial with a woman. But your past actions are going to come back to haunt you. Good luck trusting women in the future while you're ruining your perception of them now.

I seriously wish I bad someone to give me the rundown on this stuff when I was 21. At 25, I have so little trust for women it's ridiculous. But I can't blame anyone but myself. I've distorted my view of them. :}

QFT!

Im not gonna tell you to NOT do more with her OP. But i'll tell you my dirty deed when I was 21.

Met this girl in my dorm when we were freshman, we had sex every week for 3 years all while she was in a long distance relationship with her BF in another state.
They got engaged 2years into us smashing weekly.
I last had sex with her a week before she got married.....and then I went to the wedding :smh:

Would I change anything? No. Would I ever mess with any chick who says she's in a committed relationship ever again? HELL NO

QFT!

Im not gonna tell you to NOT do more with her OP. But i'll tell you my dirty deed when I was 21.

Met this girl in my dorm when we were freshman, we had sex every week for 3 years all while she was in a long distance relationship with her BF in another state.
They got engaged 2years into us smashing weekly.
I last had sex with her a week before she got married.....and then I went to the wedding
mean.gif

Would I change anything? No. Would I ever mess with any chick who says she's in a committed relationship ever again? HELL NO
sick.gif

How do you sleep at night.

Why did you go to the wedding 
sick.gif

Last edited:

Damn :smh:

As weird as it sounds you just gave me a $200 hr session for free.

That's my issue and I eeeen know it. Damn

The worst part is chick probably went home and kissed her son and husband. :x :x :x

You really can't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days....

On my phone but nope she didn't swallow. The BJ was amazing like I can't even explain, but the feeling of regret right after you nut was a let down.

Are you going to continue with this thing with her or was this a one time thing.

You know damn well the answer to that just like I do :tongue:

Well man you're young so have your fun, but know your limits.

This is probably the worst fear for most guys, but hey if she's going to cheat she's going to cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom