LOL Boston College will Fire jeff Jagodzinski if he Interviews for the jets job

So it's fine for AD DeFilippo and his President to tell the Big East, don't worry we're staying....while talking with the ACC at the same time andthen leaving..

but it's not ok for their football coach to explore a job opp in the NFL...

BC is a joke

this AD wont talk anout anything
laugh.gif

hes pretty much said i fired him but i wont answer any questions about it.
smh.gif

Finally a coach is held accountable for his contract. Have no idea what the BC situation is or who is at fault or right or wrong....but these coaches andtheir constant demands have always been comedic

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Finally a coach is held accountable for his contract. Have no idea what the BC situation is or who is at fault or right or wrong....but these coaches and their constant demands have always been comedic

Agreed

Originally Posted by allen3xis

So it's fine for AD DeFilippo and his President to tell the Big East, don't worry we're staying....while talking with the ACC at the same time and then leaving..

but it's not ok for their football coach to explore a job opp in the NFL...

BC is a joke
PREACH!!!!!

The AD's argument is that he wants a guy who wants to coach at BC, not a guy who is gonna jump at any chance he can get to go back to the NFL. To myunderstanding this is the first time he has even been brought for an NFL job since he took over at BC and he jumped all over it.

I hope for his sake he doesn't take the interview.

I'm just waiting for when we *hopefully* interview Rex Ryan as early as Sunday and he becomes our new Head Coach.

I haven't seen anymore details but I had heard early on that his contract specifically stated he couldn't interview for another job in the first 3years of his contract and that he basically lied to the AD about his involvement with the Jets. Any truth to that?

Originally Posted by ddot7

I haven't seen anymore details but I had heard early on that his contract specifically stated he couldn't interview for another job in the first 3 years of his contract and that he basically lied to the AD about his involvement with the Jets. Any truth to that?

I read that they gave him the BC job initially because he stated that he wasn't going to use BC as a stepping stone, and that BC was his dream job. Theyeven tied it into his contract. Then the Jets come along wanting to interview him, and he didn't even mention the interview to the AD. The AD had to findout through the media. Once he got wind of it, the ultimatum was put out, he interviewed anyway, and here we are today, with him fired.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by ddot7

I haven't seen anymore details but I had heard early on that his contract specifically stated he couldn't interview for another job in the first 3 years of his contract and that he basically lied to the AD about his involvement with the Jets. Any truth to that?

I read that they gave him the BC job initially because he stated that he wasn't going to use BC as a stepping stone, and that BC was his dream job. They even tied it into his contract. Then the Jets come along wanting to interview him, and he didn't even mention the interview to the AD. The AD had to find out through the media. Once he got wind of it, the ultimatum was put out, he interviewed anyway, and here we are today, with him fired.

I heard he sought the Jets job...I guess he thought could wow them in the interview(thats how he got the BC job).

My opinion is if coaches want to jump jobs fine but you dont get a buyout when you're fired. Contract shouldnt be so one sided for the coaches.

Back
Top Bottom