Lol Saudi Billionare Making It Rain on a Stripper [No Nudity]

LMAO! Homie showed no emotion. hahaha. Mad awkward. I was expecting a stripcllub atmosphere. Dude making it rain inside a Mosque LOL

LMAO! Homie showed no emotion. hahaha. Mad awkward. I was expecting a stripcllub atmosphere. Dude making it rain inside a Mosque LOL

Originally Posted by solesavage

roll.gif
roll.gif

Watching video again, I think it is in Saudi Arabia, but I think they are playing Iraqi music. It is definitely not a fundraising event, but some party with hired bellydancers. By the way of dialect she is speaking, the girls are definitely Iraqi too.

Off topic but girls from the Gulf are SO thick with huge masses.

Example of a huge mass.

Iraqi female dancing and music is appreciated though! I love when they go crazy with their hair. I think that is why they grow it so long.

She was just talking and he was already throwing that much money, imagine how much he would give if she let him smash. (which she probably did)

The REAL question was why was the other DUDE making it rain on HIM for part of the movie.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

PS - I'm pretty sure this is Syrian not Saudi
It is definitely one of the countries from the Gulf. You can tell by the dialect and the type of music. I think they are at some fundraiser event. I think I hear her mentioning Oman (the country), and maybe they are raising money for Iraq? I am trying to decipher what they are saying. Don't think she is a stripper, more like a bellydancer/entertainer.

Why is he stuck up her %#@ and keeps putting that money on her? Urgh, some Arab men are so filthy and disgusting. Some of the biggest perverts I have come across.

Hello there, Dima! 
wink.gif
 Badek mismussay 3ala zikirtay?
lol, sorry, Dima. I don't even know if I said that right.

Back
Top Bottom