Long-Distance Relationships

It works but it takes a lot of sacrifice.. & life is too short not to enjoy the presence of your partner.

I cant believe it myself, but I think I just got into one right now..

3000 miles away. West coast-East coast.
smh.gif

What have I done to myself?

laugh.gif

Airkeung.........
I see what you did there bretheren.
Ldr's are a no go over here though.That !!#* is way too damn risky and stressful.I'd rather just dead everything and be free of worry.

I been with my woman almost 3 and half years.

Coast to coast. Shes in California, i'm in Maryland.

Finally making the move out west tho next week.

Long Distance Relationships? YES WE CAN

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Most don't. Chances are against you. Point blank. You can try it to try and prove statistics wrong but a vast majority of them fail. Don't let these people in here make you believe you stand a serious chance. Good luck man, it CAN happen though. Just probably won't.

I might end up in one again
smh.gif
I gotta play basketball though. Can't be clinging to her. At least she's going to the Navy so that's not gonna be that bad.

Me and my girl did for 2 years... I was in Orlando and she was in NY... Now im back up in NY and we been together 4.5 years... Just have to have trust and try to see each other like once a month or something along those lines...

Cell phones are a must + You gonna be texting and on the phone ALL DAY.

People wanna make sure their not being cheated on...

Just got out of one
frown.gif

I'm in Atlanta and she's in south florida. We'd only been together for close to 5 months but she's about to accept a job offer down there and I own my place up here so neither of us are really in a position to relocate right now. Since we didn't have a timeframe of when we'd be able to be close to each other she thought it would be better to just break it off.

I believe they can work but you need to trust each other a lot and be willing to put in a lot of time and effort (always making special travel plans for brief visits, etc.)

I found that getting her setup with Skype helped a little bit so you could at least see your SO when you were talking.

They're very hard and the feeling of never being able to just go see her whenever i wanted and always having to leave her after a weekend together hurt a lot...

i did it for a little over a year and a half it was hard but it worked. it can get expensive i was flying like every other month to see her.

Back
Top Bottom