Look at this Top 100 Basketball Shoes of All Time vol..i dont know about that

the whole list is messed up, im not sure but i dont think i saw the og hyperdunk on there.  and the 60+ come on man

Yeah, so at number 36 they have the Penny III.. dont get me wrong I love the Penny 3, but it says "These kicks helped Penny stay on top of the league".. but that was the year that Penny missed damn near the whole season.. he played in these the least due to injury.. That proves to me they dont know what they're talking about 
laugh.gif

Yeah, so at number 36 they have the Penny III.. dont get me wrong I love the Penny 3, but it says "These kicks helped Penny stay on top of the league".. but that was the year that Penny missed damn near the whole season.. he played in these the least due to injury.. That proves to me they dont know what they're talking about 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

laugh.gif

yeah well the shoes have nothing to do with the fact that he had an injury. cause it wasnt anything with his ankles it was his knees, so he could've been wearing any shoe from the penny line..wouldnt have made a difference

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

laugh.gif

yeah well the shoes have nothing to do with the fact that he had an injury. cause it wasnt anything with his ankles it was his knees, so he could've been wearing any shoe from the penny line..wouldnt have made a difference

It seems pretty apparent that the guy who wrote this (Dave Morrison), either has very little knowledge of shoes; or he just got lazy, picked some random shoes he remembered and gave this list of BS to BR. Im really miffed that my all time favorites the Air-Jordan XVI was no where to be found but the XIX, 3 pairs of Tmacs and 2 Grant Hill shoes made the list !! really ?!?!

I also didnt like his statement about the Foam Pros... "you had a pair in middle school if you were a ball player. "...
NOBODY I knew that played serious ball, wore these. These shoes cost almost $200.00 in 1997 this was a shoe for "bawlaz" not "ball players"...they were nicknamed "dopes" for good reason.

Finally, im appauled that he would say somthing along the lines of ..."If you've never had a pair of kicks from this list you don't deserve to step on a court."
I dont know where the hell this guy grew up, But some of the best ballers ive seen wear shoes like And 1 or Starburys and embaress the hell out the the "fresh" fool wearing his matching spizike shoes, shorts, headband, wristbands, fingerbands, socks, etc.

OUT!!

It seems pretty apparent that the guy who wrote this (Dave Morrison), either has very little knowledge of shoes; or he just got lazy, picked some random shoes he remembered and gave this list of BS to BR. Im really miffed that my all time favorites the Air-Jordan XVI was no where to be found but the XIX, 3 pairs of Tmacs and 2 Grant Hill shoes made the list !! really ?!?!

I also didnt like his statement about the Foam Pros... "you had a pair in middle school if you were a ball player. "...
NOBODY I knew that played serious ball, wore these. These shoes cost almost $200.00 in 1997 this was a shoe for "bawlaz" not "ball players"...they were nicknamed "dopes" for good reason.

Finally, im appauled that he would say somthing along the lines of ..."If you've never had a pair of kicks from this list you don't deserve to step on a court."
I dont know where the hell this guy grew up, But some of the best ballers ive seen wear shoes like And 1 or Starburys and embaress the hell out the the "fresh" fool wearing his matching spizike shoes, shorts, headband, wristbands, fingerbands, socks, etc.

OUT!!

I think the Jordan XI should be #3.  I agree with the Converse Chuck Taylors and Jordan I being at the pinnacle though.

I think the Jordan XI should be #3.  I agree with the Converse Chuck Taylors and Jordan I being at the pinnacle though.

xx3's that low is ridiculous. they brought a close to the line and actually delivered. sneaker fans had to suffer through the 15-22 and were rewarded with that shoe.

xx3's that low is ridiculous. they brought a close to the line and actually delivered. sneaker fans had to suffer through the 15-22 and were rewarded with that shoe.

That's a stupid list. Tons of mistakes - the XIX has a removeable lace cover? The Huarache Trainer is a basketball shoe?

That's a stupid list. Tons of mistakes - the XIX has a removeable lace cover? The Huarache Trainer is a basketball shoe?

Back
Top Bottom