Look what Roy Williams was for Halloween Vol. I took ya job.. I took ya drawls

Former Lions receiver Roy Williams, traded to Dallas earlier this month, flew back to Detroit for the Lions' Halloween party on Monday
and dressed as former tailback Tatum Bell.

Bell was involved in a war of words with Rudi Johnson, who took his roster spot in September, over a missing piece of luggage. Johnson accused Bell of stealing his bag from the Lions' locker room. Bell said it was an honest mistake.

The prominent underwear in Williams' costume is a reference to the fact that Johnson's underwear was among the items missing from the bag when it was returned to Lions headquarters. The rest of the ensemble is a bellhop's get-up with a name tag that says his name is "T. Bell."

vn33oz.jpg

Williams told the crowd at Plaza Lanes in Plymouth that he got permission from Bell to wear the costume.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
I miss that dude up here already. I remember last year Kitna came tothat party dressed as the assistant coach who went through the drive thru naked.

laugh.gif
this dude Roy....he cracked me up with his cowboy hat on Sunday...also, dude has that Drew Gooden hair patch on the back of his head also...somethingain't right with them boys from UT
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom