Looking Ahead To Next Season For A.Iverson...Who Wants Him ?

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Mavs or Clippers...

Clippers will do it just to try to sell tickets.

They may even trade BD because they know he doesnt come to play everynight.

come on Cuban, pull that trigger
pimp.gif
he'd be perfect for the mavs honestly

Originally Posted by 0cks

Him and Marbury will get the veterans minimum. I think one will go to the Lakers
laugh.gif

The Lakers priority this off season will be first to resign Trevor Ariza and then resign Lamar Odom. After that they will be done spending money in the offseason. The Lakers are already over the salary cap and are paying the luxury tax. So no way are they going to get AI or Steph for the mid level exception .

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Nobody.
QFT!!!

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
I hate Iverson as of now, plagued my team

C-BILLS > THE WRONG ANSWER

eyes.gif
Pistons weren't going anywhere with or without Billiups...

Come back to Denver A.I.
smokin.gif
I don't mind AI being in Denver, as long as he doesn't suit up for the Nuggets. If he could skate, I wouldn't mind him being on theAvalanche or the Rockies. Hell, he might even be able to step in for Jay Cutler. AI did play QB in High School.

There are some teams that could use him (to sell tickets). I think he should go to the Bobcats and ride into the sunset with Larry Brown. He'll potentiallysave the organization and give them a chance to piece together a real squad. It always helps to have money.

Iverson at this point, as sad as it is because I used to watch plenty of Sixers games in the late 90's and early 2000's, is just a perennial backup. Nomatter where he goes at this point he won't be the main star.

Hopefully a team like the Lakers will pick up Allen. I'd like to see dude get a championship ring before his career is over.

Seriously, AI should take a look at the overseas market. Sign a 2 year contract with a Chinese squad. Isn't he basically worshiped over in China? He mightas well get that Li Ning money and call it a career.

He needs to go to a team that is horrible so he can get all the shine he wants... and no championship. the best team for him to go to would be Memphis.

indifferent.gif
at some folks in here who are just throwing teams out there i.e.Lakers
indifferent.gif

Wikipedia the following:
1. Salary Cap
2. Lamar Odom's contract, Trevor Ariza's contract

A.I as the cancer is one of the dumbest myths ever.

I can see him in Orlando next season, he'd be perfect in their 2nd unit.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Mavs or Clippers...

Clippers will do it just to try to sell tickets.

They may even trade BD because they know he doesnt come to play everynight.
pimp.gif

I'd say he's going to go to the Hawks, Magic, or Lakers. The Cavs might try to add him to their team when they fail at getting a championship thisseason.

jesus, you guys are just throwing out team names out there.
lakers aren't resigning him if they resign odom. they're already over the cap.
A.I. to the cavs? you've got to be kidding me.
Magics got Jameer and Alston for next season.
Hawks might make a push for him, depending on what they do with bibby.
Clippers would be a nice fit, but what would they do with Bdiddy? no one wants that contract.
Dallas would also be a nice fit too, if kidd resigns that is.
the knicks should sign him to a 2year contract
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i feel so bad for him to go from team to team like that. he doesn't deserve this.

Back
Top Bottom