Looking for a rapper with TALENT... if not don't bother

I know you see this every day but I'm trying to find people to collab with. I know NT isn't exactly a hotbed of lyrical talent but I'm just gettingaround to really setting up my whole "online" situation with my music and I want to cover all bases and give people on here a chance to hear my musicand work with me.

My Beats and Electronic Music

Check it out, leave feedback if you'd like, but most importantly, let me know if you're dope and you want beats.

Thanks

Who are you and why would anyone want to work with you? What are your production credits, who have you worked with and what have you done to PROVE that yourWORTHY of these TALENTED rappers time?

EDIT: Just heard your beats. lol, indeed. I like them.
pimp.gif

The NT Mixtape got a MySpace..? Damn.

PluzWun is real nice. Is that you, undefined?

PS.. Does every producer in Florida use organs?
laugh.gif

I like your stuff. but at the moment i'm trying to get my online situation together as well, I got one track on their and i'm in the stuido this weekif u like it get at me. myspace.com/chieflo

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Who are you and why would anyone want to work with you? What are your production credits, who have you worked with and what have you done to PROVE that your WORTHY of these TALENTED rappers time?

EDIT: Just heard your beats. lol, indeed. I like them.
pimp.gif

hahaha nice edit.

these are all actually good questions. truth is, I don't have much in terms of names to drop, but the music speaks for itself.

If I'd worked with all types of names, the #$%* would I be doing on NT looking for rappers?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks for all the listens though--- looked into everyone. GolfAlphaBravo, how wide is the distribution of the NT mixtape? Thanks for the info everyone.

undefinedinc, get at me

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

The NT Mixtape got a MySpace..? Damn.

PluzWun is real nice. Is that you, undefined?

PS.. Does every producer in Florida use organs?
laugh.gif

Good looking Pusha, na thats not me, thats my homeboy. Lol thats true about the organs I blame the damn runners for that!

The big juice check your PM

yo i dont have no myspace music page but i do have a few songs on imeem if you wanna give them a listen
i'm down to work with anybody who loves music my name is Jurisdiction aka J Diction on imeem and i'm workin
on a mixtape currently and lookin for more hot beats so if you bout business get at me

well my boys say I rap like a mix between soulja boy n Hurricane chris if dat helps...I gonna make a music page real soon we can work together.

Originally Posted by Heat Check23161

I rap like a mix between soulja boy n Hurricane chris if dat helps...

i'm not really sure if that's information you really want to be spreading around

GolfAlphaBravo, how wide is the distribution of the NT mixtape?

I wouldn't say it was "distributed". It started off as a yousendit.com link for here. But Vol 2 and Vol 3 were pretty popular so I uploaded themto a couple more sites and they had a couple more links. Vol 3 was the most successful and had around 300 downloads. The Vol 4 didn't do as well as 3 butthe quality was on point. (Volume 4 is NT's Kingdom Come) But we uploaded it up to Datpiff. It's more of a passion project than anything else.

As I recall jetpacunlimited may have a mixtape connect. (That is subject to some controversy though...)

Back
Top Bottom