Looking for Interesting tattoo Ideas>>>>

Sup NT, I've been pondering the idea of getting a tattoo for over 5 yrs now. I have been researching for designs to help me decide. I am very interested insome sort of Aztec design for my Back or arm. Any input would help..... Advice? -UNDFT-

If you have to ask NT about a tattoo...I swear to you,and I'm tellin u this because you're NT fam...Leave that mess alone.Dont get one atall.You'll regret it lol

Originally Posted by PraVokal

If you have to ask NT about a tattoo...I swear to you,and I'm tellin u this because you're NT fam...Leave that mess alone.Dont get one at all.You'll regret it lol
I'm not gonna sit up here and tell you what to do OP but as a suggestion..I agree with this statement..I think if you want a tat it should beoriginal..

and something YOU really want that will forever have a nice meaning to you.

I personally am getting a memorial tat for my grandpa that my bro and my cousins also have..I know down the road I won't regret it either.

when i get my money right, im hoping to get a tat on one of my shoulders that extends to halfway down my tricep.

its skin ripping with machine parts spilling out.

i dont know exactly how i want it to be, but in my head it looks viscious!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

when i get my money right, im hoping to get a tat on one of my shoulders that extends to halfway down my tricep.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Like this?
AnilGuptaRobot.jpg

pimp.gif

I just got a new tatt of my daughters name in baby blocks on monday...
bout to go back tomorrow to get some more work done...
Trying to have a sleeve by the summer...

Find an artist and ask him to free hand a few ideas for you.

You can also browse their book for some suggestions. They can go from there as well.

Wow at the LV , 5 Star Chick tattoos ......

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Like this?
AnilGuptaRobot.jpg

pimp.gif

whoa.

thats not really what i had in mind, but i like
pimp.gif

very detailed.

is that yours by any chance?

wheres the dude that has both his legs tatted up....i believe that one leg is that mechanical theme

i use to see him in the WDYWT thread a few years back

i know it should be original and it will be, iam just trying to get more ideas before i actually decide to do it. Ive always liked aztec designs. (iam 100%mexican, no iam not getting my last name or a flag) ha, anyways... anyone have any sort of simple, lettering done(arm,back,chest).. not too interested incolor..mainly looking for something blk..solid black...

The aztec calendar was an idea, but its too big and so many people have that already. Its still coo tho!

haha and NO iam not getting anything on my lower back..

-UNDFT-

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Like this?
AnilGuptaRobot.jpg

pimp.gif
This is good ink work right here
pimp.gif
! Totally original!

ive seen something similar to that with the spider man costume underneath the rips on a dudes chest. saw it on i-club.com anyways, any1 have aztec insipiredtattoos?

-UNDFT-

Back
Top Bottom