Looking for release information for Satin Black Toe in BGC

Hi, I am going to be in BGC during the Jordan 1 Satin black toe release. I was wondering if I could find any information regarding the drop, such as where to go, what time, and what I should expect. I know my chances are low because of how limited the product is but I mainly collect shoes in the US. I am just going to be on vacation and I really did not want to miss this release. thank you

Hi, I am going to be in BGC during the Jordan 1 Satin black toe release. I was wondering if I could find any information regarding the drop, such as where to go, what time, and what I should expect. I know my chances are low because of how limited the product is but I mainly collect shoes in the US. I am just going to be on vacation and I really did not want to miss this release. thank you

There have not been any hints on whether or not those Satin Black Toes will release here. Allocation has been really erratic lately, and it’s actually quite rare for a limited women’s exclusive model to be released here.

BUT, just to be on the safe size, follow the social media accounts of Titan (@Titan_22) Nike Park (@swoosh_park) in case there are any announcements (both flagship stores are located there in BGC).

Back
Top Bottom