Looking through things at my parents and and found these baby og 8

Like the title says, I was looking around in my parent's garage and came across these two pairs of 8s from 92-93. The shoes use to be my little brother who just graduated
laugh.gif
 I'm starting to feel old. I also found this Chicago Bulls Starter hat that use to be mine.
 My wife doesn't appreciate my love for shoes. She thought I was crazy for wanting them, but I thought my Niketalk people would some what appreciate them. So here they are. The black ones almost look like the leather has cracked. I have never seen any of my shoes do this, but I never have left them in a garage for this long either.

When I tried to wipe them off. The black dye in the leather was coming off, along with pieces of the leather itself.

If you look closely the glue almost looks like it has turned brown on the white ones. 

Like the title says, I was looking around in my parent's garage and came across these two pairs of 8s from 92-93. The shoes use to be my little brother who just graduated
laugh.gif
 I'm starting to feel old. I also found this Chicago Bulls Starter hat that use to be mine.
 My wife doesn't appreciate my love for shoes. She thought I was crazy for wanting them, but I thought my Niketalk people would some what appreciate them. So here they are. The black ones almost look like the leather has cracked. I have never seen any of my shoes do this, but I never have left them in a garage for this long either.

When I tried to wipe them off. The black dye in the leather was coming off, along with pieces of the leather itself.

If you look closely the glue almost looks like it has turned brown on the white ones. 

I know there has got to be a lot more in their. My dad said he had 3 things of shoes for me to look at one day when I come over. I hope I can find my white black and carolina blue 10. They probably won't be in great condition, but it would be nice to find them. The older 10s were so much better to me with the all black tongue.

I know there has got to be a lot more in their. My dad said he had 3 things of shoes for me to look at one day when I come over. I hope I can find my white black and carolina blue 10. They probably won't be in great condition, but it would be nice to find them. The older 10s were so much better to me with the all black tongue.

That's pretty sick. My mom recently saw my foamposite collection and told me I had OG Royals as a kid and wore them everyday
pimp.gif

That's pretty sick. My mom recently saw my foamposite collection and told me I had OG Royals as a kid and wore them everyday
pimp.gif

Yeah, it is pretty cool because I actually bought the white ones for my brother. He even thought I was crazy for wanting to take them home with me.
laugh.gif

Yeah, it is pretty cool because I actually bought the white ones for my brother. He even thought I was crazy for wanting to take them home with me.
laugh.gif

Yeah, the white ones are still wearable. I think the black ones would fall apart the sole feels ok, but the leather is cracking bad.

Yeah, the white ones are still wearable. I think the black ones would fall apart the sole feels ok, but the leather is cracking bad.

Back
Top Bottom