Lord Willin' or Hell Hath No Fury

lord willin'

the beats+the lyrics were toooo raw

hhnf the flow and lyrics were on another level but id listen to the first one over it anyday

bottomline is that hhnf is 12 for 12 straight
pimp.gif

I like lord willin, but I gotta give it to Hell Hath No Fury. Album is super raw, Pusha T really is a beast, Malice is cool too. It's w/e though, I likethem both. Lord Willin' had Grindin, Comedy Central, Gangsta Lean, Hot Damn, When the Last Time to name a few. Clipse is nasty period.

HHNF was dope but im gonna have to go with Lord Willin

i still rock this time to time
pimp.gif

WoW, I'm surprised with the HHNF posts. I was sure 95% of NT hated that album. Honestly, its a pretty hard decision for me. Though at the moment, I'mleaning towards HHNF. Album is just so raw, everything about it is vicious. Neptunes tried a different approach with the beats and it came out wonderful. Asfor the lyrics, dudes do not stop improving. On the first album, Malice outshined Pusha and Pusha outshined Malice on their second. Regardless who outshinedwho, they shined enough to to blind everyone in their way. Both are probably two of my all time favorite albums though so hand me whichever you want and let itrun.
smokin.gif

Lord Willin' >>>>>>> Hell Hath No Fury I was kinda disappointed when HHNF first dropped, but it has since grown on me.

Lord Willin and its not even close

HHNF=
eyes.gif

for some reason i dont like the beat selection, they seemed kind of lazy

Clipse is underrated period. Lord Willin was a commercial success... and of course they gonna come hard on the first album... u aint dropping hard on the 1stalbum ... why the hell are you even gonna put one out to the public... HHNF...cmon dudes... keys open doors? that song is heat... the beats COULD be better buti think they wanted them to shine more then P

Clipse is underrated period. Lord Willin was a commercial success... and of course they gonna come hard on the first album... u aint dropping hard on the 1stalbum ... why the hell are you even gonna put one out to the public... HHNF...cmon dudes... keys open doors? that song is heat... the beats COULD be better buti think they wanted them to shine more then P

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Lord Willin is WAAAYYYY better than H.H.N.F.

Cosign, but HHNF was still a great album.

One of the only cd's with no wasted tracks IMO. "lying to the babies, saying it's Ajax"
sick.gif

skateboard p did all of the HHNF joints by himself too. He don't need Chad.
maybe that's why some of the beats on hhnf are mediocre. all of the beats on lord willin are good. the lyrics on hhnf is greatly improved fromlord willin though, and some of the beats are pretty good, so i'll take hhnf.

in all honesty, i'll take wgi4c vol 2 and vol 3 before them.

Back
Top Bottom