Lord Willin' or Hell Hath No Fury

HHNF=Vastly Overrated.

I don't see why dudes like that album so much. Lord Willin is a better album by far. The beats from HHNF were okay, but the beats and lyrics from LordWillin are way better.

On the first album, Malice outshined Pusha and Pusha outshined Malice on their second.
Preach choir!!

i actually like the beats on HHNF....they weren't to complex but thats what made it hot to me

Lor Willin is easier to vibe with. The beats were more on point with the songs, and were better overall. The lyrics were on point for both albums. HHNF wasgood, but you can't listen to it for the first time and just expect greatness. You have to give it a few spins to get into it, whereas from the time Ifirst heard "Playas we ain the same..." I was hooked.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

HHNF=Vastly Overrated.

I don't see why dudes like that album so much. Lord Willin is a better album by far. The beats from HHNF were okay, but the beats and lyrics from Lord Willin are way better.

On the first album, Malice outshined Pusha and Pusha outshined Malice on their second.
Preach choir!!

Well, since you don't like it, I guess it HAS to be overrated.
eyes.gif

HHNF is one my favorite albums of any musical genre ever...
how is this possible? this album musically, was as basic as Barney's "I Love You" song

the production is so repetitive and corny sounding... without Chad, The Neptunes, or Pharrell lack in depth song structure and complexity. If you listen toolder Neptunes tracks ie. "Southern Hospitality" or "U Don't Have 2 Call" you'll see the layers stack up cohesively making thetrack sound incredible.

lyrically the album is top notch, credit to Neighborhood & Malicious but thats a given...

Originally Posted by zokid

HHNF is one my favorite albums of any musical genre ever...
how is this possible? this album musically, was as basic as Barney's "I Love You" song

the production is so repetitive and corny sounding... without Chad, The Neptunes, or Pharrell lack in depth song structure and complexity. If you listen to older Neptunes tracks ie. "Southern Hospitality" or "U Don't Have 2 Call" you'll see the layers stack up cohesively making the track sound incredible.

lyrically the album is top notch, credit to Neighborhood & Malicious but thats a given...

True, the beats just weren't too good for the most part. It's like the beats are unfinished or something, producers know what I'm talkingabout. It's like they had an idea of what they wanted them to sound like, but didn't go back and craft them enough.

HHNF, they stepped out they realm makin songs like "Gangsta Lean" on LW. I cood play HHNF continuously not skipping a song. Both cds are fire though.HHNF is in my top 7

i wasn't too big on HHNF at first, but it grew on me pretty quickly.
the album had a really dark and eerie tone to it, so i think the beats fit perfectly.
Lord Willin is still their best effort but HHNF is a great album as well.

Back
Top Bottom