Los Angeles Area CDP 11/12 Pack Splitting Post

I am looking for someone to split the pack with me size 8.5 or 9.
I only want the 11s so if anyone out there only wants the 12s , shoot me a pm or post here.

Also for anyone else who wants to split the pack in other sizes post here so people can contact you or something...

i actually only want the 12s in a sz 8 or 8.5 anyone in the 626/909/951 let me kno

pm me, i just want the xi in 10.5-11.5, i can fit any size, i have og taxi's so i dont need them, thanks!

size 13 here

if YOURE buying em, get at me

pshh, i'll give anyone $30 if they got a spot that can hold my set

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

size 13 here
Here also. What's good Luis?

I'll take either or, really. Just don't feel like shelling out $300... but I'm cool w/ either pair.
tongue.gif

if anyone just wants the xi's in size 10.5 or 11 ill pay $100 for the 12's you pay the rest and the xi's are yours. i got my pack on hold for meguarenteed im going to get if i decide to cop so you won't have to wait in no lines either.

keep in mind at alot of the footlockers footactions around the area a good portion of the packs are already spoken for by employees/friends of employees.

I am willing to take the other half of the pack you don't want. Hit me up. I am very serious. check my blog and eBay feedback. If you dont want the 11 or12 I will buy them from you, even split of course. You don't have to put them on eBay and go through the hassle of deadbeats, etc...

Originally Posted by mike23theking

size 13 here
Here also. What's good Luis?

I'll take either or, really. Just don't feel like shelling out $300... but I'm cool w/ either pair.
tongue.gif

what's happenin dude long time no talk

Are you picking it up? get at me if you are

Originally Posted by GZA73

I am willing to take the other half of the pack you don't want. Hit me up. I am very serious. check my blog and eBay feedback. If you dont want the 11 or 12 I will buy them from you, even split of course. You don't have to put them on eBay and go through the hassle of deadbeats, etc...
You want the XII in a 12?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I am willing to take the other half of the pack you don't want. Hit me up. I am very serious. check my blog and eBay feedback. If you dont want the 11 or 12 I will buy them from you, even split of course. You don't have to put them on eBay and go through the hassle of deadbeats, etc...

where you located dude. i'll take em

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

where you located dude. i'll take em
909, you?

ScottHallWithAPick I'll take those sz 12 XIIs as long as it is a 50/50 split. So if you can get the pack hit me up.

size 13 here

if YOURE buying em, get at me

pshh, i'll give anyone $30 if they got a spot that can hold my set
im keeping the xii if anybody wants the xi size 13 you can have mine....FS/T

lookin to split ina size 9 if anyone wants the 12's lmk, cuz i only want the 11's split price would be 50/50 im located in los angeles 213, lmk

Back
Top Bottom