Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics/ TNT Inside the NBA on NOW

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Boston down to 9 players. 
30t6p3b.gif
This is Ainge's fault. Letting Tony go while keeping Marquis "self-injury prone" Daniels was one of the dumbest moves I've seen from him.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

30t6p3b.gif
This is Ainge's fault. Letting Tony go while keeping Marquis "self-injury prone" Daniels was one of the dumbest moves I've seen from him.
Tony was a liability at times on the offensive and did dumb %+#%. 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

30t6p3b.gif
Tony was a liability at times on the offensive and did dumb %+#%. 

Pierce has the flu, Shaqs hurt, Jermaine O'neals hurt, Delonte West is hurt, Erdens hurt, Marquis Daniels is hurt, Ray Allen had 4 fouls at the beginning of the 3rd so Wafer played instead of him and has to guard Kobe, Nate Robinson isn't coming back because of his knee.

If you guys still lose. 
laugh.gif

Pierce has the flu, Shaqs hurt, Jermaine O'neals hurt, Delonte West is hurt, Erdens hurt, Marquis Daniels is hurt, Ray Allen had 4 fouls at the beginning of the 3rd so Wafer played instead of him and has to guard Kobe, Nate Robinson isn't coming back because of his knee.

If you guys still lose. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

dude's running a heavy duty media campaign to diminish kobe's aura/popularity

this is like three years running too

Yep. Charles has some hate for Kobe for whatever reason. He shut him up last year in the playoffs with his pheonix suns cheering ##!, than this season starts and he's right back to his usual BS comments

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

dude's running a heavy duty media campaign to diminish kobe's aura/popularity

this is like three years running too

Yep. Charles has some hate for Kobe for whatever reason. He shut him up last year in the playoffs with his pheonix suns cheering ##!, than this season starts and he's right back to his usual BS comments

Back
Top Bottom