Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics/ TNT Inside the NBA on NOW

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Kobe is a slow dude

Every single one of your posts is Kobe/Laker hate.

*takes a look at username*

Oh...I see why
silent dude.
laugh.gif
Kobe cant even stay in front of Rondo. Lakers is lucky Boston loss 3 of their scorers

hell out of here with that, better than being a young balding dude, bron bron was wearing one of those skinny headbands a few games ago, was wearing that thing WAY up there
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit - dude probably edited his kobe balding comment once he saw his avy
laugh.gif

Kobe is a slow dude

Oh...I see why
silent dude.
laugh.gif
Kobe cant even stay in front of Rondo. Lakers is lucky Boston loss 3 of their scorers
this guy
indifferent.gif

Kobe is a slow dude

Oh...I see why
silent dude.
laugh.gif
this guy
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Pierce has the flu, Shaqs hurt, Jermaine O'neals hurt, Delonte West is hurt, Erdens hurt, Marquis Daniels is hurt, Ray Allen had 4 fouls at the beginning of the 3rd so Wafer played instead of him and has to guard Kobe, Nate Robinson isn't coming back because of his knee.

If you guys still lose. 
laugh.gif
funny how whenever a lakers fan talks about injury's its a excuse but its ok when talking about lakers opponent and fouls are part of the game Kobe sat last game with fouls

eyes.gif

Pierce has the flu, Shaqs hurt, Jermaine O'neals hurt, Delonte West is hurt, Erdens hurt, Marquis Daniels is hurt, Ray Allen had 4 fouls at the beginning of the 3rd so Wafer played instead of him and has to guard Kobe, Nate Robinson isn't coming back because of his knee.

If you guys still lose. 
laugh.gif
funny how whenever a lakers fan talks about injury's its a excuse but its ok when talking about lakers opponent and fouls are part of the game Kobe sat last game with fouls

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

If you guys still lose. 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
What? 
laugh.gif

The only player Lakers missed in important games was Bynum in the championship 2 years ago and it was a valid excuse, just like Perkins was last year.

Missing like 8 of your players is a little bit different my man. I'm not trying to use it as an excuse either, they still got all their starters so I still think they're gonna win. 

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

If you guys still lose. 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
What? 
laugh.gif

The only player Lakers missed in important games was Bynum in the championship 2 years ago and it was a valid excuse, just like Perkins was last year.

Missing like 8 of your players is a little bit different my man. I'm not trying to use it as an excuse either, they still got all their starters so I still think they're gonna win. 

Back
Top Bottom