Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics/ TNT Inside the NBA on NOW

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

ehhh half of Bostons lineup is hurt

I'm sorry, all 5 starters are playing.  They missing some bench players that most likely wouldnt be in the game down the stretch?

ehhh half of Bostons lineup is hurt

I'm sorry, all 5 starters are playing.  They missing some bench players that most likely wouldnt be in the game down the stretch?

yea but im sure if odom was hurt alot of ppl would be saying that and boston is big with their bench so yeah

Nobody off their bench is equivalent to what Odom is off ours.  

yea but im sure if odom was hurt alot of ppl would be saying that and boston is big with their bench so yeah

wow ppl were here sayin bynum can be a center piece to build around  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i havent seen nothing from him today

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Yeah but when you're missing a lot of players it makes a huge difference, not because the bench players would be scoring a ton, but because it means less minutes for your starters, and more support.

Plus Shaq, Nate and Glen Davis (I realize Davis is playing but he's off the bench) are all pretty important to a certain extent. 

Doesn't even matter though because they're still gonna win. 

Yeah but when you're missing a lot of players it makes a huge difference, not because the bench players would be scoring a ton, but because it means less minutes for your starters, and more support.

Plus Shaq, Nate and Glen Davis (I realize Davis is playing but he's off the bench) are all pretty important to a certain extent. 

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

dude's running a heavy duty media campaign to diminish kobe's aura/popularity

this is like three years running too
i realized he was a hater when TNT did that next top 10 for the nba greatest players, he was the only one in the panel who left out kobe.

man i knew after odom missed that free throw that couldve put them up by 9 that boston would make a run.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

dude's running a heavy duty media campaign to diminish kobe's aura/popularity

this is like three years running too
i realized he was a hater when TNT did that next top 10 for the nba greatest players, he was the only one in the panel who left out kobe.

man i knew after odom missed that free throw that couldve put them up by 9 that boston would make a run.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Just like Doc Rivers.

Full of EXCUSES !

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Just like Doc Rivers.

Full of EXCUSES !

Back
Top Bottom