Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics/ TNT Inside the NBA on NOW

Avy or Sig bets anyone? I'll listen to proposals. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by bdis1986

I feel L.A might pull it out MIGHT

yea right lol the lakers have no chance in hell of winning. bunch of complacent r tards on this team. even though as a heat fan i know you guys would like us to beat the celtics unlike that fake heat/celtics fan robowhatever
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

So because I've been a fan of both for a while and not just this year cause unlike some fans of teams I actually lived in both cities and supported both of them,I'm a "fake" fan...... $%%+

eh if you got a legit valid reason behind why you like both of those two teams then it's fine by me but i won't be suprised when people call you out on it either.  i've liked the same two nfl teams since the mid 90's and their in different conferences so it's no real conflict of interest since they play once every 4 years.  if the heat and celtics meet in the playoffs this year are you going to pull for one more then the other though?
I do. I grew up in Boston and cheered for their 3 big pro teams,Red Sox,Pats and Celts so I've been a Celtics fan since the Antoine Walker era and when we first got Pierce. I also used to go watch them at the fleet.

I've also been a Heat fan since around '03 when I lived in South Florida and they always cover the Heat. I started following them even before we traded for Shaq.Add the fact that D-Wades been my fav player since he entered the league and you have me supporting them. I used to go to some games including some playoff games, I even went to the championship parade when we won. I can't really cheer for the Dolphins since I've been a Pats fan 
laugh.gif

When i used to have my sig,I had all those teams including the Heat months before anyone was even talking about the possibility of Bron coming to Miami.I didn't jump on the wagon this year,I'm not that type of fan. I've stuck with all my teams through the tough times and now the good times for both of them 
pimp.gif

It justs gets really annoying always getting called out on it and being labelled a "fake" fan but idgaf about what anyone thinks. I can support whoever the %%!% I want just like you guys can support who you want. 

The Heat and Celts did meet up last yr in the 1st round,I'm neutral when they face each other. It's bittersweet,on one side I have one of them advancing and I'm ecstatic but on the other side I have one of my teams season ending
30t6p3b.gif
. I just continue to root for the team that advanced but I'm still pissed that the other team lost 
mad.gif

- blah blah blah blah blah........who gives a +%$% what these morons think? root for who you want to.

yea right lol the lakers have no chance in hell of winning. bunch of complacent r tards on this team. even though as a heat fan i know you guys would like us to beat the celtics unlike that fake heat/celtics fan robowhatever
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

So because I've been a fan of both for a while and not just this year cause unlike some fans of teams I actually lived in both cities and supported both of them,I'm a "fake" fan...... $%%+

eh if you got a legit valid reason behind why you like both of those two teams then it's fine by me but i won't be suprised when people call you out on it either.  i've liked the same two nfl teams since the mid 90's and their in different conferences so it's no real conflict of interest since they play once every 4 years.  if the heat and celtics meet in the playoffs this year are you going to pull for one more then the other though?
I do. I grew up in Boston and cheered for their 3 big pro teams,Red Sox,Pats and Celts so I've been a Celtics fan since the Antoine Walker era and when we first got Pierce. I also used to go watch them at the fleet.

I've also been a Heat fan since around '03 when I lived in South Florida and they always cover the Heat. I started following them even before we traded for Shaq.Add the fact that D-Wades been my fav player since he entered the league and you have me supporting them. I used to go to some games including some playoff games, I even went to the championship parade when we won. I can't really cheer for the Dolphins since I've been a Pats fan 
laugh.gif

When i used to have my sig,I had all those teams including the Heat months before anyone was even talking about the possibility of Bron coming to Miami.I didn't jump on the wagon this year,I'm not that type of fan. I've stuck with all my teams through the tough times and now the good times for both of them 
pimp.gif

It justs gets really annoying always getting called out on it and being labelled a "fake" fan but idgaf about what anyone thinks. I can support whoever the %%!% I want just like you guys can support who you want. 

The Heat and Celts did meet up last yr in the 1st round,I'm neutral when they face each other. It's bittersweet,on one side I have one of them advancing and I'm ecstatic but on the other side I have one of my teams season ending
30t6p3b.gif
. I just continue to root for the team that advanced but I'm still pissed that the other team lost 
mad.gif

- blah blah blah blah blah........who gives a +%$% what these morons think? root for who you want to.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

That's what I wrote 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

That's what I wrote 
laugh.gif

That's what I wrote 
laugh.gif

.......im sorry bruh, but imo one of theee lamest things on this earth are these clowns that try to pick apart someones loyalty based off of these children rules on who you can and cant root for.

- the funiest part is these cats are dead serious too. i mean....im an adult, i have bills to pay and a child to feed. what no life moron actually takes time to ponder stuff like this?? you'd think there was some actual rule book to go by they way they act.....OH WAIT:

http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/020227

http://www.dhmontgomery.com/blog/2011/02/rooting-rules.html

eyes.gif

That's what I wrote 
laugh.gif

.......im sorry bruh, but imo one of theee lamest things on this earth are these clowns that try to pick apart someones loyalty based off of these children rules on who you can and cant root for.

- the funiest part is these cats are dead serious too. i mean....im an adult, i have bills to pay and a child to feed. what no life moron actually takes time to ponder stuff like this?? you'd think there was some actual rule book to go by they way they act.....OH WAIT:

eyes.gif

That's what I wrote 
laugh.gif

.......im sorry bruh, but imo on of theee lamest things on this earth are these clowns that try to pick apart someones loyalty based off of these chilren rules on who you can and cant root for.

eyes.gif

I know eh? root for whoever the $%+% you want. Since when are there "rules" to being a fan?
indifferent.gif
 .Why judge someone by whoever they root for no matter the reason?
 Only thing that I don't agree with is people that always jump on the bandwagon of a team that's become successful and they want to be part of the ride 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's what I wrote 
laugh.gif

.......im sorry bruh, but imo on of theee lamest things on this earth are these clowns that try to pick apart someones loyalty based off of these chilren rules on who you can and cant root for.

eyes.gif

I know eh? root for whoever the $%+% you want. Since when are there "rules" to being a fan?
indifferent.gif
 .Why judge someone by whoever they root for no matter the reason?
 Only thing that I don't agree with is people that always jump on the bandwagon of a team that's become successful and they want to be part of the ride 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

pimp.gif
That the Lakers will lose?

I'll do a sig bet.

Spoiler [+]
If Boston loses, I'll change to a Lakers sig and if Lakers lose, whoever agrees to this has to have a sig saying " Lebron>>>Kobe"

pimp.gif

I'll do a sig bet.

Spoiler [+]
If Boston loses, I'll change to a Lakers sig and if Lakers lose, whoever agrees to this has to have a sig saying " Lebron>>>Kobe"

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

pimp.gif

I'll do a sig bet.

Spoiler [+]

haha why does it have to be about Lebron and Kobe always...ehhh...alright, ill play along but only if you make it fair game. If the Lakers win i wanna see Kobe>>>LeBron in your sig. For One week exactly starting after the game. Agreed?

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

pimp.gif

I'll do a sig bet.

Spoiler [+]

haha why does it have to be about Lebron and Kobe always...ehhh...alright, ill play along but only if you make it fair game. If the Lakers win i wanna see Kobe>>>LeBron in your sig. For One week exactly starting after the game. Agreed?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Ugh, I have to work tomorrow night.  
me too and this game wont be on nba mobile because its televised. plus adthe is shut down. any hook ups on links?!
nerd.gif

we're about to lose again btw. i hate boston but theyre clearly playing better than we are and IMO they are the best team in the league despite of their record.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Ugh, I have to work tomorrow night.  
me too and this game wont be on nba mobile because its televised. plus adthe is shut down. any hook ups on links?!
nerd.gif

we're about to lose again btw. i hate boston but theyre clearly playing better than we are and IMO they are the best team in the league despite of their record.

This will be a nice treat after work. In before more of those ridiculous "Lakers by 10" comments from last game.

This will be a nice treat after work. In before more of those ridiculous "Lakers by 10" comments from last game.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

So because I've been a fan of both for a while and not just this year cause unlike some fans of teams I actually lived in both cities and supported both of them,I'm a "fake" fan
yes you are. bet you didnt give 2 %$@! about the heat until bosh and lebron came to town. ol front running fool

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

So because I've been a fan of both for a while and not just this year cause unlike some fans of teams I actually lived in both cities and supported both of them,I'm a "fake" fan
yes you are. bet you didnt give 2 %$@! about the heat until bosh and lebron came to town. ol front running fool

Lakers gotta be due for a good game eventually right ?

They cant lose every ''big'' game can they, Lakers by 10...
smile.gif

Lakers gotta be due for a good game eventually right ?

They cant lose every ''big'' game can they, Lakers by 10...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom