Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics/ TNT Inside the NBA on NOW

Originally Posted by got shoes

again, what did Barkley say at half?

His usual Kobe has slowed down ALOT...Those were his words.

He's old...Yati yata yata, disregarding everything he can still do basically. He's been saying it all season.

He'll ignore what he did tonight in the fourth too, call it luck or something.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Chuck just mad that he never got a ring, I think that's why he really hates KB.

Originally Posted by got shoes

again, what did Barkley say at half?

His usual Kobe has slowed down ALOT...Those were his words.

He's old...Yati yata yata, disregarding everything he can still do basically. He's been saying it all season.

He'll ignore what he did tonight in the fourth too, call it luck or something.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Chuck just mad that he never got a ring, I think that's why he really hates KB.

I think Barkley is funny but his Kobe hate is a little sad. It was funny last year after he talked up Lebron in the playoffs and everything and then he quit.

I think Barkley is funny but his Kobe hate is a little sad. It was funny last year after he talked up Lebron in the playoffs and everything and then he quit.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

can't wait to hear the excuses/back pedaling from barkley during next halftime after trying to demistify kobe's game earlier

!%!%#* idiot

What excuses. While he kinda went overboard kobe ISNT the player he once was, lets say a few seasons ago. Even the biggest kobe d riders can see that. The days of 10+ consecutive 35+ games, 81 points in a game, high/def defying dunks are pretty much behind him. Similiar to Jordan circa the second 3-peat era. He is without a doubt still top 5 player in the league still.

can't wait to hear the excuses/back pedaling from barkley during next halftime after trying to demistify kobe's game earlier

!%!%#* idiot

What excuses. While he kinda went overboard kobe ISNT the player he once was, lets say a few seasons ago. Even the biggest kobe d riders can see that. The days of 10+ consecutive 35+ games, 81 points in a game, high/def defying dunks are pretty much behind him. Similiar to Jordan circa the second 3-peat era. He is without a doubt still top 5 player in the league still.

I've always viewed the way Chuck makes comments about Kobe as not hate.

Both him & Kobe have said outside of the media they are pretty tight and have a lot of respect for each other.

I think legends like Chuck, Jerry West, Magic all make these comments & analysis about Kobe & the Lakers when they are in a slump to motivate Kobe & the team.

They all know when & how to throw little jabs at the right time in the press.

I've always viewed the way Chuck makes comments about Kobe as not hate.

Both him & Kobe have said outside of the media they are pretty tight and have a lot of respect for each other.

I think legends like Chuck, Jerry West, Magic all make these comments & analysis about Kobe & the Lakers when they are in a slump to motivate Kobe & the team.

They all know when & how to throw little jabs at the right time in the press.

Originally Posted by LDJ

!%!%#* idiot

WTH are you saying ?

kobe doesn't have to do that to win. did you see the last two nba finals ?
eyes.gif
geesh go back to ISS

Originally Posted by LDJ

!%!%#* idiot

WTH are you saying ?

kobe doesn't have to do that to win. did you see the last two nba finals ?
eyes.gif
geesh go back to ISS

Originally Posted by LDJ

!%!%#* idiot

barkley has consistently tried to talk down kobe's game for at least the last three years.

it's not your run of the mill criticism either - it's like some warped media campaign that shows him as nothing more than someone who has it in for kobe bryant and nothing would make him happier for his words to be true.

of course he's not the same player he was, that's obvious after playing so many years in the league, but you know what? he's still @+##%#%*%#!$% KOBE BRYANT

barkley needs to respect him more.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

30t6p3b.gif

You know damn well the Celtics woulda won last year if Perkins wasn't hurt.  blah blah blah blah blah
Get outta here, the only reason I mentioned it is because Bynum got mentioned. 
grin.gif

It's a two way street, I wasn't making excuses. Both series woulda went differently if everyone was healthy, I'm not trying to take anything away from the Lakers. Just being fair. 

at least you see it from  both ends of things.  alot of people don't.  at the end of the day i feel boston wins in 08 regardless if bynum plays or not for a few reasons and in 2010 with home court in games 6 and 7 the lakers win perkins or no perkins in game 7.

bottom line is the rubber match needs to happen in june.

Originally Posted by LDJ

!%!%#* idiot

barkley has consistently tried to talk down kobe's game for at least the last three years.

it's not your run of the mill criticism either - it's like some warped media campaign that shows him as nothing more than someone who has it in for kobe bryant and nothing would make him happier for his words to be true.

of course he's not the same player he was, that's obvious after playing so many years in the league, but you know what? he's still @+##%#%*%#!$% KOBE BRYANT

barkley needs to respect him more.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

30t6p3b.gif

You know damn well the Celtics woulda won last year if Perkins wasn't hurt.  blah blah blah blah blah
Get outta here, the only reason I mentioned it is because Bynum got mentioned. 
grin.gif

It's a two way street, I wasn't making excuses. Both series woulda went differently if everyone was healthy, I'm not trying to take anything away from the Lakers. Just being fair. 

at least you see it from  both ends of things.  alot of people don't.  at the end of the day i feel boston wins in 08 regardless if bynum plays or not for a few reasons and in 2010 with home court in games 6 and 7 the lakers win perkins or no perkins in game 7.

bottom line is the rubber match needs to happen in june.

Originally Posted by LDJ

!%!%#* idiot

The only difference is he doesnt wanna do that, it doesnt equal wins.  Didnt this man score 21 points in the 1st quarter a few games ago?  He has a plan for every game and scoring like that isnt one of his options anymore.  He tried that and found out he couldnt do it on his own, nobody can.

Originally Posted by LDJ

!%!%#* idiot

The only difference is he doesnt wanna do that, it doesnt equal wins.  Didnt this man score 21 points in the 1st quarter a few games ago?  He has a plan for every game and scoring like that isnt one of his options anymore.  He tried that and found out he couldnt do it on his own, nobody can.

Back
Top Bottom