Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics/ TNT Inside the NBA on NOW

paul_pierce_body_cast_phixr_2.png

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

can't wait to hear the excuses/back pedaling from barkley during next halftime after trying to demistify kobe's game earlier

!%!%#* idiot

What excuses. While he kinda went overboard kobe ISNT the player he once was, lets say a few seasons ago. Even the biggest kobe d riders can see that. The days of 10+ consecutive 35+ games, 81 points in a game, high/def defying dunks are pretty much behind him. Similiar to Jordan circa the second 3-peat era. He is without a doubt still top 5 player in the league still.
WTH are you saying ?

kobe doesn't have to do that to win. did you see the last two nba finals ?
eyes.gif
geesh go back to ISS

He didnt have to do it in the era when he was playing with shaq either so whats your point? I mean seriously if you think after a few bad injuries etc that kobe is as athletic etc at 31 going on 32 as he was lets say mid 20's 27 28 you must just watch espn/gametime highlights. Thats why he start working on transitioning his game, he is a smart player and took what Jordan did and start developing his game on more of a skill/finese game. Btw Kobe has even said this himself. Let me guess you ride him so much you know kobe better then kobe knows himself.
tired.gif

good win. this is what this Laker team is capable of and hope to see more in the postseason with everyone contributing on defense and offense. this then allows kobe to preserve his energy for the 4th close it out especially in a tight game like tonight.

but please lets not get too excited here NT Laker fam. its just one win in the regular season.

good win. this is what this Laker team is capable of and hope to see more in the postseason with everyone contributing on defense and offense. this then allows kobe to preserve his energy for the 4th close it out especially in a tight game like tonight.

but please lets not get too excited here NT Laker fam. its just one win in the regular season.

Originally Posted by LDJ

can't wait to hear the excuses/back pedaling from barkley during next halftime after trying to demistify kobe's game earlier

!%!%#* idiot

What excuses. While he kinda went overboard kobe ISNT the player he once was, lets say a few seasons ago. Even the biggest kobe d riders can see that. The days of 10+ consecutive 35+ games, 81 points in a game, high/def defying dunks are pretty much behind him. Similiar to Jordan circa the second 3-peat era. He is without a doubt still top 5 player in the league still.
WTH are you saying ?

eyes.gif
geesh go back to ISS

He didnt have to do it in the era when he was playing with shaq either so whats your point? I mean seriously if you think after a few bad injuries etc that kobe is as athletic etc at 31 going on 32 as he was lets say mid 20's 27 28 you must just watch espn/gametime highlights. Thats why he start working on transitioning his game, he is a smart player and took what Jordan did and start developing his game on more of a skill/finese game. Btw Kobe has even said this himself. Let me guess you ride him so much you know kobe better then kobe knows himself.
tired.gif

“If somebody had their life on the line, and they’ve got their options on who they want to save their life – tell me who you’re going to pick? You’re going to look at the stats first?

“If somebody had their life on the line, and they’ve got their options on who they want to save their life – tell me who you’re going to pick? You’re going to look at the stats first?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

30t6p3b.gif

You know damn well the Celtics woulda won last year if Perkins wasn't hurt.  blah blah blah blah blah
Get outta here, the only reason I mentioned it is because Bynum got mentioned. 
grin.gif

It's a two way street, I wasn't making excuses. Both series woulda went differently if everyone was healthy, I'm not trying to take anything away from the Lakers. Just being fair. 

at least you see it from  both ends of things.  alot of people don't.  at the end of the day i feel boston wins in 08 regardless if bynum plays or not for a few reasons and in 2010 with home court in games 6 and 7 the lakers win perkins or no perkins in game 7.
Yeah I agree.

2008 Finals C's especially with the big 3 were just hungrier and were on a mission. The Lakers that season really overachieved and caught a weak and on they're last legs Spurs team that year in the WCF.

Same goes for 2010 the Lakers in the end just wanted it more and found ways to will themselves to the win in that epic game 7.

30t6p3b.gif

You know damn well the Celtics woulda won last year if Perkins wasn't hurt.  blah blah blah blah blah
Get outta here, the only reason I mentioned it is because Bynum got mentioned. 
grin.gif

It's a two way street, I wasn't making excuses. Both series woulda went differently if everyone was healthy, I'm not trying to take anything away from the Lakers. Just being fair. 

at least you see it from  both ends of things.  alot of people don't.  at the end of the day i feel boston wins in 08 regardless if bynum plays or not for a few reasons and in 2010 with home court in games 6 and 7 the lakers win perkins or no perkins in game 7.
Yeah I agree.

2008 Finals C's especially with the big 3 were just hungrier and were on a mission. The Lakers that season really overachieved and caught a weak and on they're last legs Spurs team that year in the WCF.

Same goes for 2010 the Lakers in the end just wanted it more and found ways to will themselves to the win in that epic game 7.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

!%!%#* idiot

WTH are you saying ?

eyes.gif
geesh go back to ISS

tired.gif

actually he did do that in shaq era
laugh.gif
you must have just started watching NBA. of course he is not as athletic wise. WHO WOULD BE ?  my point is he doesn't have to shoot 50 shots to the W. and he didn't work on skill/finesse  HE WORKED ON HIS JUMP SHOT. which is what jordan did. that's why jordan averaged 49% from the field his whole career. but you probably never saw jordan play, you just wear his shoes.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

!%!%#* idiot

WTH are you saying ?

eyes.gif
geesh go back to ISS

tired.gif

actually he did do that in shaq era
laugh.gif
you must have just started watching NBA. of course he is not as athletic wise. WHO WOULD BE ?  my point is he doesn't have to shoot 50 shots to the W. and he didn't work on skill/finesse  HE WORKED ON HIS JUMP SHOT. which is what jordan did. that's why jordan averaged 49% from the field his whole career. but you probably never saw jordan play, you just wear his shoes.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

exactly, all this win shows me is the same thing the celtics win in staples showed me.

both teams are championship calliber teams who are more then capable of winning in the other teams building if they meet in june.

again and ill say it for emphasis.

I WANT THE @$%#%#%%%+$# RUBBER MATCH IN JUNE       DO IT MITCH, DANNY, PHIL AND DOC.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

exactly, all this win shows me is the same thing the celtics win in staples showed me.

both teams are championship calliber teams who are more then capable of winning in the other teams building if they meet in june.

again and ill say it for emphasis.

I WANT THE @$%#%#%%%+$# RUBBER MATCH IN JUNE       DO IT MITCH, DANNY, PHIL AND DOC.

LA finally plays to their capability, should be an easy W in NY if they play like this.

Hopefully boston can geal up and get ready for miami on sunday. 

LA finally plays to their capability, should be an easy W in NY if they play like this.

Hopefully boston can geal up and get ready for miami on sunday. 

Back
Top Bottom