Los Angeles Lakers @ Sacramento Kings 3/4 7:00 PST

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

Originally Posted by DC5 06

The fan who made the Colorado comment fired Kobe up
laugh.gif

wat happened?
When kobe got fouled hard.. Dude said DOES THAT REMIND YOU OF COLORADO.. And what you saw after that from Kobe was his response.. and then the WHAT MOTHER #+#+$+ after..

damn no wonder kobe was going off...
devil.gif

damn laker fans reppin hard in sacto
pimp.gif

what a fun game to watch... the mvp chants were loud as hell... odom played well, and gasol had the quietest 31 points ever
laugh.gif

sasha and farmar have got to find their shot... the bench has been ghost the last couple games
ohwell.gif

"Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends...." haha great song choice at the end

great win...i said it in the 6:24 mark in the 4th...kobe must dominate and he did...props kobe...we pLayed bad and he did what an MVP must do...take mattersinto his own hands...too bad we didnt pLay Like that the whoLe game...tsk

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by JC08

wow as a fellow laker fan I am dissappointed by the lack of support for the Lakers when things turn bad... Y'all sound like some females right now, seriously. The Laker's are like a blue chip stock, you will get rewarded if you ride it out with them through thick and thin.

Laker FAITH!

yeah, this is a game thread, obviously some of us are gonna get upset, unlike u, i dont wanna see "cmon lakes, lets pull this one out
embarassed.gif
" 20 posts a page

That's what I am saying.

If the team is playing like crap they are playing like crap. I was very upset because we were playing with no heart. No d nothing. Basic basketball was notbeing played. I am glad they put it together in the 4th but we can't play like this vs the spurs, mavs, suns, hornets, jazz or rockets.

M-V-P!! M-V-P!! M-V-P!! lakerland in cow-town!! great win too bad san antonio is still winning their games..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not to sound like another ignorant fan but this win is so sweet.

I absolutely hate Sacramento. I want to like players like Artest and Brad Miller, but I can't like them as a group. They're just a mediocre team.

After living in Sacramento and hearing people complain and complain, especially about the Lakers, especially by people who clearly don't know a thing andare complaining out of their @!!, I will always hate them. Perhaps their fans more than the actual team, but it doesn't really matter.

They can all go home and bask in their crowning achievement of being able to keep up with the Lakers for 3 quarters. It's the story of their franchise;being almost as good as the Lakers.

The difference today?

The Lakers came together and pulled out ahead when faced with a tough situation. The Kings didn't.

The Lakers continued to persist and do what they do best. The Kings didn't.

They can continue their downward spiral. The thing that makes me laugh is that not many players, especially franchise ones, would ever want to play there. Saywhat you want about the owners and the coaches, but in the end, IT'S SACRAMENTO. What happens if Elton Brand, or in some years, Amare, Lebron, etc. arefree agents? Would they really sign with SACRAMENTO? NO.

What was particularly sweet?

Kobe jarring with the crowd at the end. Some say it's cocky, but imagine being a player that hears hecklers during every road game. Now he's inSACRAMENTO, where the team is headed nowhere, the fans are still delusional, and it's especially sweet to see him talk trash with the crowd.

Kobe getting the MVP chants. Not at the level of Boston, but still pretty crazy.

Kobe going back through the tunnel to the greeting of a sizable crowd of frenzied Laker fans. It's like the Scott Pollard pic. Except it's KOBE BRYANT.

With that being said, they need to start playing better.

Kobe playing with a different swagger as of late. As much as i like blowing other teams out..... a come-from-behind victory is more exciting to watch.

good win by the lakers. they had me a little worried as i really thought we were going to get beat by the kings. My birthday is tomorrow and it would'vesucked if they lost seeing as how i live in nor-cal. Thanks for the gift lakers! I'm really glad they are beating teams that they are supposed to beat. Paudoing his thing, i really cant wait till bynum and ariza get back.

JA finally says kobe is playing like an MVP but shouldn't get credit for being a leader since the laker got pau. JA is a joke.

anyone catch the Darfur commercial with Kobe...nice to see him helping the unfortunate

Originally Posted by tupac003

JA finally says kobe is playing like an MVP but shouldn't get credit for being a leader since the laker got pau. JA is a joke.

obvious closet hatred by another person in the media

Originally Posted by NIMO007

anyone catch the Darfur commercial with Kobe...nice to see him helping the unfortunate
Saw that...Kobe does a lot of this but he doesn't get a lot of face time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by tupac003

obvious closet hatred by another person in the media
Does he still have a grudge with Los Angeles and The Los Angeles Times. Dude used to be on the front of the sports section every sunday.

wow as a fellow laker fan I am dissappointed by the lack of support for the Lakers when things turn bad... Y'all sound like some females right now, seriously. The Laker's are like a blue chip stock, you will get rewarded if you ride it out with them through thick and thin.

Laker FAITH!
Then when we do get back on top,[bandwagoners] are going to want to jump back on and we're going to tell them there's no more room." -Kobe Bryant, March 28,2005

My N Kobe stunting hard in Sac Town
roll.gif
. Kobe is that dude
pimp.gif
. Someone please make me an avatar of Kobe screaming "F yeah" while holding uphis L.A jersey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this win should help out the Lakers mentality and hopefully we will work on "in the paint Defense."
smile.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Laker FAITH!
LAKER FANS "KEEP THE FAITH"

Back
Top Bottom