Los Angeles new Football Stadium (updated) Vol. EPIC!

If LA can pull this off, will be EPIC! Love the 2:07-2:16 mark!

AEG released a 3D architectural “fly-thru,

Traffic 
sick.gif

It will be an epic traffic disaster. Downtown is already impossible to drive through for a Dodger game, how will the City find ways to move people without having a subway system?

People talk about traffic, but Football is 1 day a week though.
Yes there will be major overhaul in freeway detours, but if that's what it takes to land an NFL team...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yes there will be major overhaul in freeway detours, but if that's what it takes to land an NFL team...

This. We're talking about 8 SUNDAY's out the year! NO ONE IS DOWNTOWN on Sunday's people
roll.gif

all that looks/sounds 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. hopefully the city gets everything together in my lifetime though haha.

..but would a winter classic really work here?
laugh.gif

That's the thing, though. ANOTHER day of the week full of deadlock traffic in LA is seriously troubling. Trying to get around without planning at least two hours in advance would be a joke. It would make Saturday the only day where traffic is okay rather than dreadful.

Sunday Lakers games AND Football games?

How is that gonna work?

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

That's the thing, though. ANOTHER day of the week full of deadlock traffic in LA is seriously troubling. Trying to get around without planning at least two hours in advance would be a joke. It would make Saturday the only day where traffic is okay rather than dreadful.
It's only 8 days a year though
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Sunday Lakers games AND Football games?

How is that gonna work?
Lakers don't normally play Sunday home games (besides Christmas day) until after football season. Prime time.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Would be great even if it's the Chargers.

that would be a fail on LA's part. Chargers suck

Hope the rest of LA has this mentality and doesnt go after them. I love my chargers here in SD

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Would be great even if it's the Chargers.

Nope. Keep those bums in San Diego.
I don't want them either
laugh.gif
I just want to attend some games.

1.Chargers 2.Raiders 3.Rams 4.Jags

That's how I see it.

I wonder where people will be able to tailgate cause without tailgaiting the experience is lost.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

It will be an epic traffic disaster. Downtown is already impossible to drive through for a Dodger game, how will the City find ways to move people without having a subway system?
This weekend 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

I wonder where people will be able to tailgate cause without tailgaiting the experience is lost.
People will "tailgate" at the restaurants in LA Live which to the NFL is not losing the experience, it's monetizing it.

Back
Top Bottom