Los Angeles, New York or Paris ? NT I need your help

Im in the midst of planning a week long trip to one of these destinations in June and I would to see if there are any travelers on NT who could give me someadvice on where to go. I plan on doing some shopping and sightseeing. Ive never been to any of these places and I will be travelling alone.

So if theres anybody out there with some comments/advice, feel free to post them

traveling alone is
pimp.gif

but im not sure about traveling to a foreign country dolo.

where are you from btw?

Paris is truly a beautiful place. I was there last Oct for a photo shoot and the Robin Thicke concert. I would suggest going there. You are traveling alone, soI would look into an apartment or hostel. I met some really great people there and the city always had me in awe. Go to Paris, how many people do you know cansay they have been? You can't pass up a chance to go there. If you go, make sure you go to the Art District, close to the college there, you wont regretit, if you like streets filled with cool bars and great restaurants.

As an American who lives in Los Angeles and has been to NY at least a thousand times, Paris would be my choice. If you are leaning between Los Angeles and NewYork, go to New York.

I'm from NY, but I gotta say Paris. I've been there four times already (I have family there). Like dude above said, it's truly a beautiful city. Ilike the fact that you get to see a modern city, as well as the older architecture. Be sure to visit the Chateau de Versailles (King Louis XVI'spalace)...it's amazing and will probably take up at least half your day. Also try to get some fresh French pastries like baguettes and croissants, they areto die for. The women are
smokin.gif
too. Enjoy.

I would choose Paris by far. I've been to both LA and New York and while hey are nice cities, I'd easily choose Paris, however I wouldn't go alone.

hell yeah, go somewhere DIFFERENT, go for an experience. choose Paris.

im planning for a two week trip next year, thought about NY, but then saw that tickets are dirt cheap out there and i can go anytime, so im headed to londonand Paris.

%*#* will be MUCH more memorable, more %*#* to do, more sense of excitement.

I'm from LA, and even I'M saying go to NY or Paris. You'll get a better experience at either place.

As far as which one out of the two, I say NY. Paris is beautiful (I wanna go back), but you'll have a helluva time in NY.

I was in Paris two weeks ago. AMAZING place, I didn't want to leave. It was cold while I was there, but I still enjoyed. Anyways.. GO TO PARIS

I heading to Paris by myself next week, I'll let you know how it goes. I've only heard good things so far.

Out of the three, Paris would be the no-brainer. However...

a) You're gonna be alone. Nothing wrong with that, but it's 100x better if you go with someone.
b) A trip to Paris is going to cost more than double the cost of a trip to NY or LA.

The best "solo" trip would be NY.

Thanks for all the replies so far and keep them coming.

Has anybody ever been to Colette in Paris ?

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

The best "solo" trip would be NY.

I would actually say that out of the three Paris is a no-brainer because you're traveling alone. If you go toParis and stay in a youth hostel and you're probably meet way more people than you would in New York City.

im from la and ive visited NY. Ny is pretty nice. there are many things to see and lots of places to shop

hymen man, i think you're ganna get banned soon for your avy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom