LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

I don't know a ton about the finale. That's one thing i've tried to stay away from for the MOST part. All I can really say is things are going to be heavy. I can't really say if you or anyone else will like it, but from what i've heard I absolutely cannot wait to see things unfold on screen.

If anyone liked Ab Aeterno (Richard centric) they're going to be happy.

I really hope people don't click that spoiler. It's pretty damn major, you could of gave some kind of heads up beyond just throwing the spoiler up.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I really hope people don't click that spoiler. It's pretty damn major, you could of gave some kind of heads up beyond just throwing the spoiler up.

I clicked on the spoiler.
smh.gif
It's major, but not really that suprising to me. So based on that spoiler I guess:

Spoiler [+]
Jin and Sun are Adam and Eve

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I clicked on the spoiler.
smh.gif
It's major, but not really that suprising to me. So based on that spoiler I guess:

Spoiler [+]
Jin and Sun are Adam and Eve

i wanted to cry after i read the spoiler. it was so upseting to me.

-Tyler

i'll see you guys tuesday i don't have the self control to not click until then

but i'm a fan of sad endings. john locke dying was one of the best parts of the series in my opinion. it fit with the character and show so perfectly. took major balls too

Spoiler [+]
Vincent dies after killing Kate
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

alright, you guys are posting too much stuff outside of spoiler tags, I'm not coming back into this thread until after the show ends.

yo.

DarkUFO did that rating system from their sources for the remaining episodes and the 2nd part of the finale was the highest ranked episode out of all of them.

So, everything should be alright.

I'm ready.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

yo.

DarkUFO did that rating system from their sources for the remaining episodes and the 2nd part of the finale was the highest ranked episode out of all of them.

So, everything should be alright.

I'm ready.
Yep.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sorry...how many episodes left again? 4? and we are going 4 straight weeks..last one being 2 hours?

Why did I click that spoiler, I've been staying away from this thread all week and then I randomly come back and I clicked it.....
frown.gif

glad i read down before hittin it and thats why i didnt come back until now but i guess this is good bye to this thead until its over its been real guys

Stop with the spoilers!! I'm so tempted. I have a feeling someones going to die next episode... we need some kinda shock.

And are we all going to be friends once this shows over? I like you guys<3

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Stop with the spoilers!! I'm so tempted. I have a feeling someones going to die next episode... we need some kinda shock.

And are we all going to be friends once this shows over? I like you guys<3
DON'T CLICK THEM BROTHA, DON'T DO IT BROTHA!

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I guess I just got used to spoilers being jokes or something. No warning at all. @$+@ this thread.

Exactly what happened over here.

roll.gif
@ Zik's spoiler. Funnier if it happens too

I was just wondering, wasn't Maggie Grace supposed to have a cameo this season... hmmm not much time left!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I was just wondering, wasn't Maggie Grace supposed to have a cameo this season... hmmm not much time left!

More than likely in that episode entitled
Spoiler [+]
"What They Died For"

Back
Top Bottom