LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

frown.gif
no more gangsta 'Yid

Originally Posted by cracka KC

Originally Posted by datdude87

Someone explain to me why Anthony Cooper was in the accident? And how he was ok enough to get to the island to be killed a couple seasons ago by sawyer? Because according to the sequence of things....That would have been after Lockes accident. Am I jumping to conclusions too soon or should I sit tight for an explanation?  They better explain it this episode..lol

i think hes a vegetable cause he got killed on the island and somehow it got transcended over
Nah...Can't be cuz benjamin's co-worker was the guy that blew himself up with dynomite on the island(the science teacher) and he was ok
This is the saddest episode ever by the way 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cracka KC

Originally Posted by datdude87

Someone explain to me why Anthony Cooper was in the accident? And how he was ok enough to get to the island to be killed a couple seasons ago by sawyer? Because according to the sequence of things....That would have been after Lockes accident. Am I jumping to conclusions too soon or should I sit tight for an explanation?  They better explain it this episode..lol

i think hes a vegetable cause he got killed on the island and somehow it got transcended over
I kinda figured it must have been a different accident after I typed that first post.

Crazy episode.
eek.gif

frown.gif

tired.gif

So is it safe to assume to Lapidus didn't make it either?

holy crap.

and what did sayid say before he ran. "becuase it's going to be you, Jack?"
seems important.

The Sun and Jin part was sad. I didn't expect it to be.

So there goes the whole Sun and Jin being Adam and Eve theory...
smile.gif

oh yeah .. I definitely don't think Miles is staying alive for much longer.

wherever the hell he and alpert and ben are ...

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

The Sun and Jin part was sad. I didn't expect it to be.

So there goes the whole Sun and Jin being Adam and Eve theory...
smile.gif
That's why the show > spoilers every time.

Yuku isn't letting me edit my posts so ...

Get ready for more "Lost."

The producers of ABC's hit drama have shot so much crucial material for the show's hugely anticipated finale that the network has agreed to extend the last episode by an extra half hour.

When the "Lost" finale airs on Sunday, May 23rd, the episode will run from 9 to 11:30 p.m. The overrun will air instead of the local news, with the "Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to Lost" post-finale special remaining at 11:30 p.m. ABC is expected to announce the plan on tonight's episode of Kimmel.

Executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof just completed post-production on the finale" -- on Monday night. Both sent out identical Tweets: "We're done. Amen."

The supersizing of the finale is the latest adjustment to what might as well be called "The 'Lost' Weekend." ABC is airing an "enhanced" (pop-ups) version of the show's original two-hour pilot on May 22. On Sunday there's a two-hour retrospective titled "Lost: The Final Journey," followed by the finale and Kimmel post-show.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Damn Flocke, Sun and Jin going out like Charlie....Hope we get to see Hurley talk to them like he did with Charlie at the end...that would be dope.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Yuku isn't letting me edit my posts so ...

Get ready for more "Lost."

The producers of ABC's hit drama have shot so much crucial material for the show's hugely anticipated finale that the network has agreed to extend the last episode by an extra half hour.

When the "Lost" finale airs on Sunday, May 23rd, the episode will run from 9 to 11:30 p.m. The overrun will air instead of the local news, with the "Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to Lost" post-finale special remaining at 11:30 p.m. ABC is expected to announce the plan on tonight's episode of Kimmel.

Executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof just completed post-production on the finale" -- on Monday night. Both sent out identical Tweets: "We're done. Amen."

The supersizing of the finale is the latest adjustment to what might as well be called "The 'Lost' Weekend." ABC is airing an "enhanced" (pop-ups) version of the show's original two-hour pilot on May 22. On Sunday there's a two-hour retrospective titled "Lost: The Final Journey," followed by the finale and Kimmel post-show.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

yessssssssssssss..

and
indifferent.gif
at hurley being the last minority left (killing off the other three in the same episode
mad.gif
)

pretty good.

sun and jin were being wasted for quite some time. some terrible acting by some. i really liked flockes plan to get them on the sub. claire getting left again was hilarious. i really thought they were all done for on the sub. shooting kate was unnecessary. just kill her off already. nice to see the geek squad go. always found them to be ridiculous.

we need more explanation on sayid and the infection. he was acting like a normal person in this episode. and damn dude not even trying with the accent at times. sounding straight British.also i'm beyond pissed that the entire season was full of alt time line crap.

the next episode should be amazing. i'm looking forward to all the island/rules stuff because i'm just not feeling the show like i used to at the moment. i been feeling like i've been watching 24 on an island for wuite some time

Back
Top Bottom