LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by DubA169

pretty good.

sun and jin were being wasted for quite some time. some terrible acting by some. i really liked flockes plan to get them on the sub. claire getting left again was hilarious. i really thought they were all done for on the sub. shooting kate was unnecessary. just kill her off already. nice to see the geek squad go. always found them to be ridiculous.

we need more explanation on sayid and the infection. he was acting like a normal person in this episode. and damn dude not even trying with the accent at times. sounding straight British.also i'm beyond pissed that the entire season was full of alt time line crap.

the next episode should be amazing. i'm looking forward to all the island/rules stuff because i'm just not feeling the show like i used to at the moment. i been feeling like i've been watching 24 on an island for wuite some time

Shooting Kate is always necessary.

Originally Posted by Curious24

i heard its all in vincent head
best theory i've heard in a long time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

anyone find it funny that the only brown guy on the show became a suicide bomber?
lmao. I guess they couldn't predict that Times Square was gonna happen.
Originally Posted by damnitzdom

any more lost gifs? prefer the one where sayid runs with the bomb or kate getting shot
That's my new avy if it drops.

Great episode as someone else said all I can say is awesome. This episode did a ton to advance the story and next week we will get some much needed answer with Jacob and the MIB.

so flocke can feel that there are candidates still alive

i knew the jin/sun thing was coming...on some titanic steez....but still brought some tears to my eyes...lol

and yes...it does feel like the last day of high school is coming....
frown.gif

To me the biggest "nugget" of this episode came at the VERY end. When the sub sinks, there appears to be a bit of a letdown on the face of Flocke (as if he was expecting to be freed). Claire says "they're all dead?" Flocke says, "no" grabs the gun and leaves stating that he's going "to finish what he started."  I think this means he thinks all of the people on the sub died but he's realized that Sayid did not kill Desmond, so he's off to the well to finish him off. Thanks to Yid's heroics, Jack and crew know he's still alive too so they'll be on their way there as well. Flocke is in for a big surprise when he finds out that not all of the crew on the sub (the important ones anyway) did not die. Richard and Ben are still out there as well. I would assume the ultimate betrayal will come when Claire turns on Flocke when he needs her help.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

To me the biggest "nugget" of this episode came at the VERY end. When the sub sinks, there appears to be a bit of a letdown on the face of Flocke (as if he was expecting to be freed). Claire says "they're all dead?" Flocke says, "no" grabs the gun and leaves stating that he's going "to finish what he started."  I think this means he thinks all of the people on the sub died but he's realized that Sayid did not kill Desmond, so he's off to the well to finish him off. Thanks to Yid's heroics, Jack and crew know he's still alive too so they'll be on their way there as well. Flocke is in for a big surprise when he finds out that not all of the crew on the sub (the important ones anyway) did not die. Richard and Ben are still out there as well. I would assume the ultimate betrayal will come when Claire turns on Flocke when he needs her help.
Yes I too thought that he realized that Desmond was still alive and I like your prediction as well!

SAAYYYYIIIIIIIDDDDDD!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

JIIIINNNN AND SUUUNNNN!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Flocke is a beast
pimp.gif
Out of all the main characters who have died, Sayid's death had the least fanfare though
frown.gif
Eko, Charlie, Sun and Jin all had epic/sad moments when they died. Sayid just ran out and he was done
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That scene when all of the characters were together in the submarine with the bomb was
pimp.gif
though. I would have loved to just been on set for the filming of that

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

anyone find it funny that the only brown guy on the show became a suicide bomber?

I just realized that too
laugh.gif
I was wondering if the writers knew what they just did by making Sayid blow up a sub with a bomb in his hands.

Guess Miles and Hurley are the last minority hopes.

'Yid, Sun and Jin dying this episode is up there with Lem being killed off The Shield
frown.gif

But, i thought he cant kill any of them?

Originally Posted by fundz4

But, i thought he cant kill any of them?
Claire is with him...he pretty much controls her.

We better get some good answers next week with Jacob and MiB being the main focus of next week's episode.

Desmond isn't a candidate though.

He's more of a deterrent that was brought to the island. The secret weapon.

Which is why he probably knows he's still alive, since assuming everybody on the sub is dead, and whatever's supposed to happen to Flocke, didn't happen, he now knows Sayid didn't kill him

Originally Posted by krazyg

We better get some good answers next week with Jacob and MiB being the main focus of next week's episode.

SERIOUSLY
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
my favorite character and the most useful one died tonight RIP Sayid
tired.gif

sayid coulda thrown that bomb behind that door... but that wouldnt make a good show

and LOL and no one caring about Frank

anyone see the jacob/jack references this episode?

jack offering claire the apollo bar (jacob offering it to jack)

jack saving locke's life (jacob saving locke's life)

only two i can think of off the top of my head from this episode... but that stood out to me

Flocke aka MIB 's whole steez is that people are easily corruptible. We easily saw that even though he was able to corrupt Sayid, Sayid was still able to perform a noble deed. I have a strong feeling that Claire will do something along those lines. This is all proving Jacob's point.

Back
Top Bottom