LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

island: jack will be the new jacob
sideways: jack heals locke via jacobs sweet gentle touch
island: the "kwon" name on the cave/list refers to jin and sun's daughter

dq5b2x.gif

It didn't get real sad until the big man Hurley started howling
frown.gif

good episode.

now we see that he is trying to kill them not go with them...

cant wait to see what becomes of SuperDesmond.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

dq5b2x.gif

It didn't get real sad until the big man Hurley started howling
frown.gif
so sad. man jin and sun were great he stayed with her till the end though
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
. sayid just went out like a man and took one for the team. jack is the new jacob

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

How did Eko die? I remember it being said that he was murked by a bear but all this time i thought it was offscreen and not even shown in the show.
i thought the black smoke (now locke) killed him

How did Eko die? I remember it being said that he was murked by a bear but all this time i thought it was offscreen and not even shown in the show.

Well damn, such a sad episode. Sayid, Jin, Sun
frown.gif

smh.gif
Of course Sayid would be the suicide bomber. That was my dude though (avy check).

Originally Posted by 360waves

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

i thought the black smoke (now locke) killed him
Correct. Smokey took on the appearance of Eko's brother, and he chased after him and got killed. I think. Pretty sure that's how it went.

frown.gif
 @ Frank ending up dead, in a vehicle at the bottom of the ocean...like he was supposed to all along.

What is the deal with the smoke monster and water? Why can't Locke just fly across the island (Sawyer asked him, but I dont remember the explanation)

i got choked up and started tearing with sun and jin. And then when they showed hurley...if my friend wasn't over i would have been ballin.

I dont think frank died for some reason. I think he prob pops up later and helps them. His death wasnt really shown

They technically still have a plane left and no one to fly.

^ I hope so. He's one of my favorite characters on the show
laugh.gif

He's the personification of the Lost Fanboy's voice on the show.

I'll be honest, I almost teared up too.  I saw that one tear rolling down Hurley's face.  
frown.gif

At them forgetting Frank was on the sub too.  
frown.gif

Where is Miles?  He's with Richard & Ben right?  I can't remember, my memory is bad.

So is it safe to assume to Lapidus didn't make it either?
  Rule #1 of Lost...if you don't see them die...they ain't dead

Originally Posted by datdude87

Someone explain to me why Anthony Cooper was in the accident? And how he was ok enough to get to the island to be killed a couple seasons ago by sawyer? Because according to the sequence of things....That would have been after Lockes accident. Am I jumping to conclusions too soon or should I sit tight for an explanation?  They better explain it this episode..lol

i think hes a vegetable cause he got killed on the island and somehow it got transcended over
Remember guys the alternate timeline was created by the reset.  Which occurred in 1975.  So the alternate timeline is how things would have went down in the "real world" from '75 forward.  So cooper never gets to the island because him and jon were on good terms from 75 on somehow.

Great show...quote of the night..

Hurley:  I gotta get Sayid...
Jack: 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
 THERE IS NO SAYID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

To me the biggest "nugget" of this episode came at the VERY end. When the sub sinks, there appears to be a bit of a letdown on the face of Flocke (as if he was expecting to be freed). Claire says "they're all dead?" Flocke says, "no" grabs the gun and leaves stating that he's going "to finish what he started."  I think this means he thinks all of the people on the sub died but he's realized that Sayid did not kill Desmond, so he's off to the well to finish him off. Thanks to Yid's heroics, Jack and crew know he's still alive too so they'll be on their way there as well. Flocke is in for a big surprise when he finds out that not all of the crew on the sub (the important ones anyway) did not die. Richard and Ben are still out there as well. I would assume the ultimate betrayal will come when Claire turns on Flocke when he needs her help.
Yes I too thought that he realized that Desmond was still alive and I like your prediction as well!

Can anyone else shed some light on the significance of the music box that Christian left for Claire in the alt time line?! I remember on the island in season 1 or 2 Sayid fixed a similar music box for Rousseau. Any correlation at all?

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

i got choked up and started tearing with sun and jin. And then when they showed hurley...if my friend wasn't over i would have been ballin.

I dont think frank died for some reason. I think he prob pops up later and helps them. His death wasnt really shown

They technically still have a plane left and no one to fly.

Flocke can fly, via Locke's history of learning to fly...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

To me the biggest "nugget" of this episode came at the VERY end. When the sub sinks, there appears to be a bit of a letdown on the face of Flocke (as if he was expecting to be freed). Claire says "they're all dead?" Flocke says, "no" grabs the gun and leaves stating that he's going "to finish what he started."  I think this means he thinks all of the people on the sub died but he's realized that Sayid did not kill Desmond, so he's off to the well to finish him off. Thanks to Yid's heroics, Jack and crew know he's still alive too so they'll be on their way there as well. Flocke is in for a big surprise when he finds out that not all of the crew on the sub (the important ones anyway) did not die. Richard and Ben are still out there as well. I would assume the ultimate betrayal will come when Claire turns on Flocke when he needs her help.

I think Flocke knows that some people made it out of the sub. Claire asked them "they're all dead?" and he said "no, not all of them" with an unsatisfied face. I was surprised he didn't meet up with them at the shore when they washed up....

"My mind's telling me me no .... "

but Lapidus has to be dead. He was knocked the %@*+ out as the sub was sinking. He drowned.

"My mind's telling me no .... "

but Lapidus has to be dead. He was knocked the !@!* out as the sub was sinking. He drowned.

Back
Top Bottom