LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Thankfully i'm working all day. Should make time fly by.
pimp.gif

That promo is bananas.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Who the hell is the dude torturing Sayid in it? And also they got a quickstrike frame with Jacob in it...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah, I seen Jacob. And it looks like Sayid made it. Last season there was some speculation that he was going to die from his gun shot wounds.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

SO PISSED THAT I HAVE TO WORK TUESDAY!!!!
mad.gif
I'm going to miss the second hour
I wanna call in sick but I need the money...I guess I'll see it in the morning..

Spoiler [+]
Bro people up the episodes minutes after they have aired. I'll be watching around 11 or 12

Man, watching that promo right before class was a bad idea
laugh.gif

Just thinking about LOST the whole class.

Im in PST timezone. I usually watch LOST right after the EST airing from cappers then rewatch the PST airing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

SO PISSED THAT I HAVE TO WORK TUESDAY!!!!
mad.gif
I'm going to miss the second hour
I wanna call in sick but I need the money...I guess I'll see it in the morning..

Spoiler [+]
Bro people up the episodes minutes after they have aired. I'll be watching around 11 or 12
I work at a grocery store. We don't have no internet access. I'll see it in the morning. Watch the first hour be sooo exciting that I call out from work

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

yeah tomorrow better go by fast.

first day of classes .. and I have a 7am class.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
You better take a pre-LOST nap or something. 7 AM classes are not whats up.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Im completely spoiler free going into the premier (minus the title of the first episode). Based on alot of the comments, I have a feeling my head is going to explode tomorrow night.

My wife is taking my kids bowling tomorrow night, just so I can watch Lost in peace. I'm gonna get me a pizza, a 6 pack of Guinness, and enjoy the show.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

yeah tomorrow better go by fast.

first day of classes .. and I have a 7am class.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
You better take a pre-LOST nap or something. 7 AM classes are not whats up.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Oh hell yes no doubt
laugh.gif

I'm already taken off Tues nights for the entire semester. Class 'til afternoon - Nap - Lost.

Spoke to my boss and he agreed to give me off Tuesday nights from here on out... I have to work all 6 other days this week though 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Yeah, I seen Jacob. And it looks like Sayid made it. Last season there was some speculation that he was going to die from his gun shot wounds.
Spoiler [+]
He's still dying from his wounds.
Jacob told Hurley to get Sayid to the temple to heal him just like they did Ben.

Atleast, that what it sounded like, there was a lot of background and ambient noise in the cam version of the first hour.

sooo I was on Io9.com and they recapped the whole first hour. Reading had me like
eek.gif

Do Not Click before Tuesday if you want to be spoiler-free.

SERIOUS DO NOT CLICK!

Spoiler [+]
Lost:

The first hour of tomorrow night's two-hour premiere has already shown in a special preview event on the beach, and summaries are already popping up online. I'll try and keep this brief. So we're back on Flight 815 and the plane doesn't crash. After Bernard gets back from the bathroom, Jack goes to the toilet and notices a weird blotch or hematoma on his neck. When he returns to his seat, Desmond sits nearby. Jack struggles with deja vu, and the camera swoops down into the water and we see a statue foot deep underwater — the island was sunk in this alternate reality!

Meanwhile, in the "original" reality, the bomb's gone off, and Kate wakes up in a tree at night. She finds Miles and together they find Jack and Sawyer. Sawyer pushes Jack into the crater, and Jack admits Juliet's death is his fault. They find Jin, Hurley and Sayid — who's in bad shape. Kate hears Juliet, still alive, crying out in pain. Hurley goes out into the jungle and meets the ghost of Jacob, who advises him on how to heal Sayid.

On Flight 815, Kate's with the marshall, and Sawyer says one word to her. Doc Arzt talks to Hurley. Jack gets called to help a medical emergency, which turns out to be Charlie with a bag of drugs down his throat. Jack saves Charlie's life.

Back in alt-reality, there's chaos at the statue as Ben leaves the temple and discovers the corpse of the real Locke. Bram drags Ben back inside the statue, and Flocke tells Bram that Jacob is dead. So Bram shoots Flocke, who falls but then gets up unharmed, and they find a bullet on the ground. The smoke monster appears and kills Bram and his men, despite Bram's efforts to protect himself by drawing an ash circle around himself. Then the smoke monster disappears and Flocke reappears. "Sorry you had to see me like that," he tells Ben.

Sawyer reaches Juliet just in time to kiss her before she dies, and Sawyer gives Jack an angry look. Flight 815 lands safely, and Charlie's arrested for drug possession. Jack gets up and smiles at Locke. (Bear in mind, this is just the first hour of the two-hour premiere.) [Lost-Spoilers and SpoilersLost]

so the bomb did create an alternate reality. Not shocked seeing thats what I said in the other thread but the og reality not being gone and everyone still on the island
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
kinda mad Charlie gets arrested after getting off the plane for drug possession smh I liked clean Charlie. Oh and Flocke is Smokie. SON KILLED BRAM! Now the question I want answered is will both sets of Oceanic 815 ever be on the island together?
DUDE...

Back
Top Bottom