LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Is it a coincidence that Sayid, Jin & Sun perished at sea, when it was them who "first" saw the four-toed statue?

It is a coincidence that Hurley, Jack, Kate & Sawyer were the 4 that Michael needed to bring to save Walt?
They're the only ones who survived the submarine.

Also, it was only Sawyer & Kate that Jacob visited while they were kids.

nerd.gif

(That's all I've got
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Is it a coincidence that Sayid, Jin & Sun perished at sea, when it was them who "first" saw the four-toed statue?

It is a coincidence that Hurley, Jack, Kate & Sawyer were the 4 that Michael needed to bring to save Walt?

1.yes. coincidence
2. maybe not....

Originally Posted by DubA169

1.yes. coincidence
2. maybe not....

ohwell.gif
... if 2 isn't a coincidence, than 1 isn't either.
The only reason Sayid, Jin and Sun were away from the other 4, was because they weren't taken by Michael for the Others.

I think Jin is still alive. If you look at that scene.. Jin's hand lets go so it's still possible he swam up and saved himself. Hell he survived the frigate bomb so why not this?

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I think Jin is still alive. If you look at that scene.. Jin's hand lets go so it's still possible he swam up and saved himself. Hell he survived the frigate bomb so why not this?

laugh.gif

Ah, no, the producers have confirmed he's dead.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by DubA169

1.yes. coincidence
2. maybe not....

ohwell.gif
... if 2 isn't a coincidence, than 1 isn't either.
The only reason Sayid, Jin and Sun were away from the other 4, was because they weren't taken by Michael for the Others.

maybe

i can't tell what's on purpose or just a coincidence anymore.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif

Ah, no, the producers have confirmed he's dead.
the producers have been known to lie..

They're not really dead anyway because they're still in the flash sideways or alternate world or whatever it's called.

oh snap...i never knew lost untangled existed....i just watched like 5 episodes straight...

seems like not alot of people know...they only got like 6k views each

i still can't believe that in the final season they decide to give us a huge mystery in the alt time line instead of explaining the dozens of mysteries they already had in place.

i still have a bit of faith because the last 3 episodes of every season are awesome. but i'm not a happy camper.

75% of the mysteries people feel clueless about have been answered already. 20% will be answered in the next few weeks. 5% wont.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

75% of the mysteries people feel clueless about have been answered already. 20% will be answered in the next few weeks. 5% wont.

[95% of Lost's mysteries will have been answered]

that's a claim you can't possibly stand by.

4566978122_c57a6218a8.jpg

so I'm watching through season 3 again, and whoever posted the theory about Vincent being controlled by the smoke monster... I can definitely see it.

I mean in this episode, the dog just shows up to Hurley with a key around a branch, and leads him to the dharma vehicle it belongs too... smokey definitely had something to do with it.

Watching the Trish Tanaka is dead episode from season 3... In Hurleys flashback where his dad brings him to the psychic, the psychic is the same girl who was doing Lockes interview in sideways world at the temp agency. The way this show reuses actors always makes me
laugh.gif

okay... then the show is just bad.

i can make up a bunch of mysteries and imply the answers too.

walt, aaron being important, the dharma drop, the infection, the end of season 5, these are all things that are intergral to the series. and imo they haven't been addressed properly yet

OKAY. i think all the answers will be answered in the finale and everyones mind will be blown to oblivion. i dont think i can handle every mystery solved ALL AT ONCE.

I mean if you wanna know all that stuff I can PM you spoilers if you want.

no it's just frustrating. but this is it. theres no more beating around the bush. no time left. from here on out i expect every episode to be chock full of information. no stupid irrelevent characters like llana, dogen, and lapidus. no filler of sun and jin trying to meet up with each other.

tomorrows episodes is going to be insane or i just give up.

I think most of the big answers have been (or will be) given. There is no way EVERYTHING was going to be explained, if so that would've been a little lame to me.

LOST was basically built on keeping you guessing throughout the entire series. It's only right (to me) that it keeps you guessing a little after it ends.

Back
Top Bottom