LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I mean if you wanna know all that stuff I can PM you spoilers if you want.

no it's just frustrating. but this is it. theres no more beating around the bush. no time left. from here on out i expect every episode to be chock full of information. no stupid irrelevent characters like llana, dogen, and lapidus. no filler of sun and jin trying to meet up with each other.

tomorrows episodes is going to be insane or i just give up.

PM me.. i'll enjoy it just as much, even if i know everything beforehand

Lostpedia has a thread about if Lapidus is alive what's going to be his comeback one-liner.
laugh.gif

-You cant cancel this pilot.
-Hey guys, just thought I'd go for a little swim.
-Boy, that water was wet.
-Well. . . that was a blast.
-Well, I guess somebody got their pilot back.
-Crap, I got swimmer's ear!
-Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

that muppet show thing didnt mention lapidus being dead..so maybe he isnt...i find it kinda weak though cause...homie got hit by a door...then what?? woke up and swam away and not help the others??? boo this man....

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

75% of the mysteries people feel clueless about have been answered already. 20% will be answered in the next few weeks. 5% wont.

okay... then the show is just bad.

i can make up a bunch of mysteries and imply the answers too.

walt, aaron being important, the dharma drop, the infection, the end of season 5, these are all things that are intergral to the series. and imo they haven't been addressed properly yet
Jack's tattoo's......The meaning of the numbers-(not just what they stand for).......why the women couldn't have babies.......the list goes on.

They did not. I checked imbd for what cast members are going to be in the upcoming episodes and oh man. Some people are going to be pissed/surprised

took this from a lostpedia thread. theres been some debate about whether MIB is weakened by water. it seems as if there is blood or something coming out of him when he hits the water.you see the dark stuff coming out of him? This is from the candidate when jack pushes him in

334i0lk.jpg

2v1vzq0.jpg

2dgtld1.jpg

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

HOLY CRAP!!! Who the hell noticed that!

On a side note...Evangeline Lilly on Letterman tonight.

as much as i hate kate, evangeline is godly hot.

^ Damn. Last week I was looking for a screencap of bruce willis in that pool in Unbreakable, cuz that's what I thought of when Locke was trying to get out of the water.

Couldn't find it, so I forgot.
ohwell.gif

I assumed the fact that they leave by water had something to do with his inability's nice find DubA

took this from a lostpedia thread. theres been some debate about whether MIB is weakened by water. it seems as if there is blood or something coming out of him when he hits the water.you see the dark stuff coming out of him? This is from the candidate when jack pushes him in

334i0lk.jpg

2v1vzq0.jpg

2dgtld1.jpg
I didn't catch this could be a hint or just some error or just all of  the dirt at the bottom of that shallow area of water.

334i0lk.jpg

2v1vzq0.jpg

2dgtld1.jpg

eek.gif
Amazing FIND

MIB is the Venom Symbiote OMGZ 
eek.gif

My only prediction...this thread increases by 12 pages in the next 24 hours.

Pretty cool "nugget" although I don't think it would be a real weakness because then I'm sure Jacob would have exploited it by now. Maybe it just momentarily messes up the body form, kinda like static. It looks like oil or a liquid version of his smoke form.

Back
Top Bottom