Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

That's what you get for buying a $1500 purse.

This

First of all, why in the world are you spending 1500 on a men purse?

Second please keep in mind how much money you wasted. I hope they treat you bad and call you every insulting racial name they can. Thats what you get for spending 1500 on a bad with designs like that and because its LV. Stick to basic bags. Does that bag pay your bills? Does it get you booty?

Man just so mad at this nonsense. I'm just mad so mad man just mad
Jesus Christ why is the hate so strong?
if its his money why are you worried about what he buys with it? especially on a site where 97% of us joined because we spend ridiculous amount of money on things we dont need...yous a lame 

You dudes are hilarious, I guess you go to work with a shirt/tie/jacket and a north face on your back. You wear a jansport with a suit??

I hope they treat you bad and call you every insulting racial name they can.
the %!#% is this coming from?
laugh.gif

ive never had any problems w/ LV's customer service. i've had a couple things repaired and they always came thru...hopefully everything works out for you.

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

i bought a tote bag from there once, sales associate thought i was playin when i said id buy it.
rude as $#%^
tired.gif
I feel ya man!

Went to a LV store in Vegas, was looking at their shoes, jackets... etc. There was one particular Varsity looking jacket I saw on the Mannequin, I asked one the sales person how much it was, she was like "if you have to ask, then maybe you can't afford it" I looked at her with the
indifferent.gif
she then tried to play it off with the "i'm just kidding *giggles*"

Los Benjaminz wrote:That's what you get for buying a $1500 purse.

This

Second please keep in mind how much money you wasted. I hope they treat you bad and call you every insulting racial name they can. Thats what you get for spending 1500 on a bad with designs like that and because its LV. Stick to basic bags. Does that bag pay your bills? Does it get you booty?

if he can afford it why not? nothing wrong with a man indulging himself in the finer things in life, nope!
I agree. If he has the money, then let the man purchase what he wants.
Sid Lugar, you're spending $500 on sneakers. Most people will tell you that you're wasting your money but that doesnt stop you from indulging in what you like does it???

Sorry to hear about the bag OP. 

NT is disgusting with the slick comments and lowkey hate floating around. Some of yall really need to get the salt out yall veins.

LV def has some of the worst CS. Couple of my cousins have deal with them in the past, and also complained about the product.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

This

Gimmie your email so I can paypal you some money.
roll.gif

That really sucks man. Shoulda bought a knock off for a hunid at the flea market. lol jk. Probably would of lasted longer as well. OWWWW!!

I hear LV has 99% of the bag made in China and then has them shipped to Italy for a last stitch job and then LV calls it "Made in Italy"

That sucks man, my mom would always be pissed when her purses would break on her too.

Life's a *+%$$

nothing wrong with a man indulging himself in the finer things in life, nope!
Must not be too much finer if it costs 1500 and breaks after a few months.

Not trying to rub it in OP's face or tell him how to spend his money, but goddamn. I've never really seen the purpose of "luxury" items that should be essentials.

Like for real, how much better "quality" can you get out of a bag? It's not as if it's inherently better at holding stuff. Just my take on things.

But who am I to talk, I've spent thousands on basketball shoes.

You dudes are hilarious, I guess you go to work with a shirt/tie/jacket and a north face on your back. You wear a jansport with a suit??

my dad does...

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

i bought a tote bag from there once, sales associate thought i was playin when i said id buy it.
rude as $#%^
tired.gif
I feel ya man!

Went to a LV store in Vegas, was looking at their shoes, jackets... etc. There was one particular Varsity looking jacket I saw on the Mannequin, I asked one the sales person how much it was, she was like "if you have to ask, then maybe you can't afford it" I looked at her with the
indifferent.gif

The workers there are very snobby, I can't see myself shopping there again. I googled some of their policies and customer service and saw a +%** load of complaints that were pages long. Lesson learned I suppose.

my dad does...

Damn that's horrible...

I would demand they replace the bag for that kind of money...

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

This

if he can afford it why not? nothing wrong with a man indulging himself in the finer things in life, nope!
I agree. If he has the money, then let the man purchase what he wants.
Sid Lugar, you're spending $500 on sneakers. Most people will tell you that you're wasting your money but that doesnt stop you from indulging in what you like does it???

Sorry to hear about the bag OP. 
I have never spent anywhere near 500 on sneakers my friend. and sneakers are way more durable than a messenger bag that he probably carries a note book of no information in. Even the wealthy business men don't carry 1500 dollar messenger bags. Same goes with LV coin purses and crap. Just makes no sense to me. And please send me money since your so open to doing it. my paypal is [email protected]

And yes I am a strong hating dude and thats how I will keep on behaving. I carry messenger bags and honestly what I put inside is just documents for work. I don't need a 1500 dollar messenger bag for my documents. That does nothing for my documents. Its beyond pointless. Add to the fact that imo, yes MY O, LV designs look very feminine so its not really my cup of tea.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

rude as $#%^
tired.gif
I feel ya man!

indifferent.gif
now thats crazy...i wouldve  asked to speak to a manager or something....thats disrespectful on so many levels

Back
Top Bottom