Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

Los Benjaminz wrote:That's what you get for buying a $1500 purse.

This

First of all, why in the world are you spending 1500 on a men purse?

Second please keep in mind how much money you wasted. I hope they treat you bad and call you every insulting racial name they can. Thats what you get for spending 1500 on a bad with designs like that and because its LV. Stick to basic bags. Does that bag pay your bills? Does it get you booty?

Man just so mad at this nonsense. I'm just mad so mad man just mad
if he can afford it why not? nothing wrong with a man indulging himself in the finer things in life, nope!
I agree. If he has the money, then let the man purchase what he wants.
Sid Lugar, you're spending $500 on sneakers. Most people will tell you that you're wasting your money but that doesnt stop you from indulging in what you like does it???

Sorry to hear about the bag OP. 
I have never spent anywhere near 500 on sneakers my friend. and sneakers are way more durable than a messenger bag that he probably carries a note book of no information in. Even the wealthy business men don't carry 1500 dollar messenger bags. Same goes with LV coin purses and crap. Just makes no sense to me. And please send me money since your so open to doing it. my paypal is [email protected]

And yes I am a strong hating dude and thats how I will keep on behaving. I carry messenger bags and honestly what I put inside is just documents for work. I don't need a 1500 dollar messenger bag for my documents. That does nothing for my documents. Its beyond pointless. Add to the fact that imo, yes MY O, LV designs look very feminine so its not really my cup of tea.
I dont have to worry about bad customer service with my bag at AE or Walmart. Why in the world is a 1500 dollar bag breaking? Its supposed to be water proof and bullet proof. Oh and add to the fact you make yourself a target holding a bag like that.

Well mytmouse I think that looks absurd, my opinion of course. Its hard to see how people cant see the function of a messenger bag.

I have purchased stuff from the LV store in beverly hills and for a 18 year old mexican kid they treated me well..

Sid Lugar:

Sheesh man just end it, I'm pretty sure there will be no more hurt after your done.

a target??

bulletproof?

a target to who?? I shouldn't buy expensive things because someone is going to come rob me? funny stuff

Your responses are full of hate, very entertaining though.

At the end of the day no matter what you buy or how much it costs, wear and tear takes effect. I guess everyone should buy hyundais and coach bags. You can't live like that either.

In this case, the quality was bad, but that doesn't mean there is a such thing as too much to spend on any particular item. Everyone over spends on things that aren't worth it.

The Nike/Jordans everyone buys that crack/chip/crease within one wear are no better, just at a lower price point. I bet everyone has 10 plus pairs though. I don't see the difference.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Sid Lugar:

Sheesh man just end it, I'm pretty sure there will be no more hurt after your done.
Im in major pain man for this fellow spending so much on a bag. It really urks me man. I don't get it at all.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I see the function in it but I think 1500 for one is OD. How old are you?

Its major OD man. Messenger bags are pretty cheap. 1500 on a bag is more than my rent. Your bag would pay my car note for months. There really is no reason for a 1500 dollar bag man. Don't compare it with sneakers because if you treat your kicks good, you can always resell and get more money than you paid.

Sid Lugar:

U definitely bought the bag for the name and not for the use. Its all good though because we all have become victims to fashion. If we didn't fashion wouldn't exist

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

You dudes are hilarious, I guess you go to work with a shirt/tie/jacket and a north face on your back. You wear a jansport with a suit??

my dad does...

Slap your father for me. That's just ridiculous 
laugh.gif

a target??

bulletproof?

a target to who?? I shouldn't buy expensive things because someone is going to come rob me? funny stuff

Your responses are full of hate, very entertaining though.

At the end of the day no matter what you buy or how much it costs, wear and tear takes effect. I guess everyone should buy hyundais and coach bags. You can't live like that either.

In this case, the quality was bad, but that doesn't mean there is a such thing as too much to spend on any particular item. Everyone over spends on things that aren't worth it.

The Nike/Jordans everyone buys that crack/chip/crease within one wear are no better, just at a lower price point. I bet everyone has 10 plus pairs though. I don't see the difference.
Dude, I have a messenger bag from 07 still in perfect shape and has not broke. You bought a 1500 dollar bag that has barely lasted you 2 years. My sneakers are fine. No cracks or chipping. I don't know what kind of job you have, or your income or prioties so in some way its hard to judge you. However personally for me, I don't see the purpose in spending that much on a bag. And thats how I look at it. The hate your feeling is my passion for not liking somebody dropping that kind of money on a bag, that A. Is ulgy and B. Clearly cheap material. Durable, your bag is not.

Thunderchunk- thanks for the laugh man

Sid- The style of course is a personal opinion

If you've bought any sneakers in the past few years you are in the same boat as everyone in Nike retro/jordan brand and don't say you haven't been shortchanged cause you are in denial.

I'm aware I could have gotten a cheaper more durable bag but thats not exactly what I'm looking for. I could drive a honda and get 30 miles to the gallon but thats not what I'm looking for either.

Sometimes you just want style or pay for something more exclusive than your everyday products. Thats all I'm saying. I know we all have different tastes, standard, and expenses but the way

you come across is over the top. Not everyone lives like you do.

@Sid Lugar,
But why are you hating on fam for buying it though?  He has the money...

Go complain somewhere else why the bag he bought was worth more than your rent.
I bet you Hollywood actors/actresses spend more than $1500 to clean and put clothes on their pets.
He has the money, let him do what he wants with it....

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

You dudes are hilarious, I guess you go to work with a shirt/tie/jacket and a north face on your back. You wear a jansport with a suit??

my dad does...

Slap your father for me. That's just ridiculous 
laugh.gif

You really think my father cares what you think? It holds his stuff and that's all that matters. I asked your age cuz I thought you were in HS but I think it's some other kid with a Ralph Lauren sn.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Sid Lugar:

Im in major pain man for this fellow spending so much on a bag. It really urks me man. I don't get it at all.

I see the function in it but I think 1500 for one is OD. How old are you?

Its major OD man. Messenger bags are pretty cheap. 1500 on a bag is more than my rent. Your bag would pay my car note for months. There really is no reason for a 1500 dollar bag man. Don't compare it with sneakers because if you treat your kicks good, you can always resell and get more money than you paid.
son stop tryna compare your lifestyle to other peoples..give it up you're a hater you were the kid that got Sega kicks in elementary when everyone was rocking Js...tombout "its the quality that matters"

Thunderchunk- thanks for the laugh man

Sid- The style of course is a personal opinion

If you've bought any sneakers in the past few years you are in the same boat as everyone in Nike retro/jordan brand and don't say you haven't been shortchanged cause you are in denial.

I'm aware I could have gotten a cheaper more durable bag but thats not exactly what I'm looking for. I could drive a honda and get 30 miles to the gallon but thats not what I'm looking for either.

Sometimes you just want style or pay for something more exclusive than your everyday products. Thats all I'm saying. I know we all have different tastes, standard, and expenses but the way

you come across is over the top. Not everyone lives like you do.
If your looking for your 1500 dollar bag to break over a 40 dollar one, then more power to you.  And I'm a over the top fellow. IF I don't like something, I let it be known. And I only buy foamposites sir and they have great quality.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Even foamposites aren't what they use to be man, who are you fooling. I'm a sneakerhead as well, the carbon fiber plate is peeling, there are bubbles in the foam. Its rare for any company nowadays to have the quality they did years ago. Not tryna justify it but don't just throw crap out there.

Mytmouse- no I'm not a teenager, my previous SN got banned and I had to resort to using this one.

Nomadic - I hear you, you'd be amazed with what people spend money on. I wasn't trying to come across as a baller or someone thats throwing around cash, just a disgruntled customer.

my rant is over

Back
Top Bottom