Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by RL Treyce
good looks on the $
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How come you got money and I didn't?
I edited your name out of the quote
I'd like to think that my posts are worth getting paid for
wink.gif

Well thats not cool at all. I want money. You don;t ned money. Any my foamposites get used to hell and they are in great shape. All im saying is 1500for a bag is wrong. Add to the fact the customer service for luxury brands not the best. I mean with your spending, why don't you just go buy another bag for the same price? I wish you would help me with some money since you have it like that. I'm just a poor DC  E thug.

@Sid Lugar

Just admit that you're just hating because you don't have the $

Dude really asked why he didn't get any money
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@#%@ outta here with your broke *%!

I would research if the item was a call back (an item that was defective and they took it off the floor)

In that case they should let you get a full refund or let you exchange the item for something worth $1500

$1500 for a "messenger bag"? I'll take the damn Jansport. I never got the point of these "luxury items" but that just my two cents. As a customer who has also been the victim of bad customer service I feel ya OP. Take the L and from now on take your business elsewhere. No need to be treated like crap. I'm sure Gucci and other similar brands have similar products with much better CS.

Why haven't you clearly noticed that I am a broke dude? He offered money, but luckly somebody else sent me money.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the hate.
I haven't been to the LV store in forever, but the employees always treats me great.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

Los Benjaminz wrote:That's what you get for buying a $1500 purse.

This

First of all, why in the world are you spending 1500 on a men purse?

Second please keep in mind how much money you wasted. I hope they treat you bad and call you every insulting racial name they can. Thats what you get for spending 1500 on a bad with designs like that and because its LV. Stick to basic bags. Does that bag pay your bills? Does it get you booty?

Man just so mad at this nonsense. I'm just mad so mad man just mad
if he can afford it why not? nothing wrong with a man indulging himself in the finer things in life, nope!
I agree. If he has the money, then let the man purchase what he wants.
Sid Lugar, you're spending $500 on sneakers. Most people will tell you that you're wasting your money but that doesnt stop you from indulging in what you like does it???

Sorry to hear about the bag OP. 
I have never spent anywhere near 500 on sneakers my friend. and sneakers are way more durable than a messenger bag that he probably carries a note book of no information in. Even the wealthy business men don't carry 1500 dollar messenger bags. Same goes with LV coin purses and crap. Just makes no sense to me. And please send me money since your so open to doing it. my paypal is [email protected]

And yes I am a strong hating dude and thats how I will keep on behaving. I carry messenger bags and honestly what I put inside is just documents for work. I don't need a 1500 dollar messenger bag for my documents. That does nothing for my documents. Its beyond pointless. Add to the fact that imo, yes MY O, LV designs look very feminine so its not really my cup of tea.

email was posted

Buy another one I guess.

I mean, if you have $1500 to burn on a bag, then money must not be a factor here.

Or, you can go to REI or any other outdoor retailer, spend at most $150, not look as stylish or sophisticated, be satisfied with your purchase, and spend the rest on a nice outfit or something (which will let you come off just as stylish and sophisticated).

I'm not knocking you for buying the bag...it's just that it "broke", came back broke/cheap, and you got bad customer service in return for spending that much money. The products you find at the stores I mentioned may be cheaper (in price, not quality) and less chic, but they're made for durability and are probably more practical.

Can't you get a refund? If you can, buy a camera with macro mode cause I can't see no glue in that last pic, only blur.

OP
it all depends on how ur relationship with the worker is...they just replaced my mom purse when the stiching was F up...on the other hand they told my friend they couldnt fix his wallet because it was normal wear and tear.

dont wanna seem like a hater, but this is my OPINION

I think if you are getting a good paycheck that would allow you to atleast buy 2 of these bags from one paycheck its okay to spend that kind of money on the bag.

but if an entire paycheck was sacrificed to purchase this bag, then its pointless. Obviously quality isn't what you paid for here, just the name and design. Im pretty sure there are less expensive bags out there that could be equal or better quality that stand out and can give the effect you would like.

But all in all if you are getting the kind of money to just spend 1500 on it without worry, do you.
I just wish I could do that...
I dont even know why you bothered asking on NT when its pretty well known that most of us aren't ballin out like that.... Yet

Back
Top Bottom