Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

I bought a damier Brooklyn messenger bag and the buckles came out of the canvas back in October. The bag came up to about $1500. I used the bag for a few months with no issues. By April the buckle came out of the canvas.I took it back to the store and they said they would return it to their repair shop in California and the turnaround time would be 4-8 weeks. The bag came back, the store never called me to pick up my bag. I wore it to work today and before the day was over the buckle popped right back out of the material and you could see/feel glue around the buckle. I'm pissed as %@@# at the cheap fix and wish the store was open so I could go rip someone a new $!$ hole. $1500 for some of the worst customer service I have ever seen. Just a heads up for people looking to buy LV products. I know Gucci is more common but the quality is much better. If you look closely at the last picture, you can see the glue. %+@% is upsetting.

Pics

Originally Posted by moneymike88

There just happened to be a gucci wallet laying within camera shot?

its my night stand.. there are remote controls and a tie there also, you missed that huh

+@*+

Honestly LV quality isn't like it used to be in recent years. That sucks though, what location did this happen at?

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

That's what you get for buying a $1500 purse.

This

First of all, why in the world are you spending 1500 on a men purse?

Second please keep in mind how much money you wasted. I hope they treat you bad and call you every insulting racial name they can. Thats what you get for spending 1500 on a bad with designs like that and because its LV. Stick to basic bags. Does that bag pay your bills? Does it get you booty?

Man just so mad at this nonsense. I'm just mad so mad man just mad

Originally Posted by moneymike88

There just happened to be a gucci wallet laying within camera shot?
it sorta looks like a table where he puts all of his things after work. you can see the car keys too. 
but yeah, that %*%*$$@ sucks fam. i would say invest in another bag, such as a gucci or something, but thats more money spent on something that should have been fixed. 

Los Benjaminz wrote:That's what you get for buying a $1500 purse.

This

Second please keep in mind how much money you wasted. I hope they treat you bad and call you every insulting racial name they can. Thats what you get for spending 1500 on a bad with designs like that and because its LV. Stick to basic bags. Does that bag pay your bills? Does it get you booty?

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Honestly LV quality isn't like it used to be in recent years. That sucks though, what location did this happen at?

Paramus, NJ

Someone above said return it, their return policy is ridiculous. 14 days or something of the sort for returns.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

That's what you get for buying a $1500 purse.
   you get what you pay for....shoulda spent another 1500 on something better you cheapskate

roll.gif

laugh.gif
i still cant beleive dudes are buyin man purses and coin bags and stuff like that.... do you i guess im not hatin, but that sucks about your bag

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

This

if he can afford it why not? nothing wrong with a man indulging himself in the finer things in life, nope!

U cant take it too a LV store? thats pretty sad for a high end store of their caliber to have suck poor customer service like this though....at Gucci they'll do everything besides wipe your $*# for you

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

This

Gimmie your email so I can paypal you some money.

Back
Top Bottom