Louis Vuitton opens massive manufacturing factory in Texas VOL. coppin Foreign made in da USA

I meannnnn u can skip owing 40k in loans and make triple that Ijs. $13 hr is for mfers who don’t know no better.
Stacey?
maxresdefault (5).jpg

50% of US LV bags sold domestically are made in USA, LV already had to small factories in California.

in addition to da tax benefits given to LVMH to opening up in TX, domestic production gives em a advantage of ramping up products and churning em out at a faster clip to respond to growing demand.

I don't know man. I feel like we're the new China in some instances. I really wonder how the quality compares. And if prices are the same, why not go for the real deal in Europe? People be buying LV like retro Jordans though. So I'm not surprised that quality can decrease and people still buy it up.

Hand made in France or the USA it don’t matter the materials and where/what they are sourced from and the finished product really matter. There’s this idea that France and Italy and these other euro countries are synonymous with superior quality and that’s Just false.
Yeah. I saw them say they still get their leathers from Europe. But they are Looking into Texas cattle soon/next.

Stitching and overall craftsmanship matters too. These are minimum wage workers essentially. Compare that to who makes them in Europe. It's not even close.

I'm pessimistic about why they're here. They can make a cheaper product with better margins. The luxury aspect is definitely on the downfall if they aren't careful.

Yall living under a rock if yall never met people who buy luxury brands that can’t really afford them. Im actually surprised people in here think that is unbelievable.

The amount of chicks I saw walking around with different types of LV bags during homecoming was crazy. Made me wonder how many of them where real vs fake. Hell I know a few that mix in real items with fakes.

Looks like the people that like to buy high quality reps won't have to wait for the people in China to hook them up. Best believe those $13 an hour workers will be stealing product and pushing it on the street.

Looks like the people that like to buy high quality reps won't have to wait for the people in China to hook them up. Best believe those $13 an hour workers will be stealing product and pushing it on the street.

i was thinking about that da other day.

I can see them creating a lesser spinoff brand for Walmart department stores etc etc

Back
Top Bottom