LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Congrats on the baby, and the pick-ups.
Thanks man. 
Originally Posted by tylerhundley

larrivee7 - I have always wondered how people got the custom tags for the tongue. Mind sharing some info with me?
I wasn't the one who did it, but a buddy in Denver had an embroidery shop make them up. We had the design drawn up in photoshop and he took it in. Picked out thread that matched what we wanted, determined what size they needed to be, and they made a batch for us. I can't remember how much it cost, but it's cheaper the more you do. You kind of get a sheet of them made and cut them to size and sew them on. If you were to just want one or two done, it would probably seem kinda pricey. So yeah, he took care of that, a guy in San Antonio (Jwdanklefs) did the painting (Vivid Blue 90s were the original shoe), and I figured out a way to make paint adhere to the rubbery heel tab. 

I wish I could go to CGS. Several guys I know are headed up and my buddy Andrew is one of the organizers. Not in the cards though, work + new baby = nope 
laugh.gif

Whats good KY heads, Im coming to Louisville this weekend was looking to enjoy some shopping and entertainment in between my tournament days. Help me out on the good spot around the Louisville area.

^Little late to help out. Sorry man. Not like I would have been much help anyway honestly.
Some recent stuff:

34yag52.jpg

2gy9k7r.jpg

34eq45d.jpg

And these for the boy thanks to my buddy neukicks:

rmjs0k.jpg

Spoiler [+]
140epo0.jpg

Spoiler [+]
sbn13k.jpg

Spoiler [+]
256d841.jpg

Also wore these a couple nights ago:

2eapkc1.jpg

Edit: HOAs last night...

2818pqq.jpg

Been looking for lebron 9 chinas, cant findem anywhere. (size 9.5-11) If You have a pair message me please. Thanks

Wow! this thread hasn't seen a post in almost a month?

I know I'm reaching here, but anyone got any local or somewhat local news related to the Gold Medal KDs?

does anyone know any good places to get nutritional supplements in louisville besides GNC and what not?

Hello guyz, shall we attempt to bring the Louisville thread back to life?

Thread's dead buddy. I check back frequently, but all the major contributors have moved on to greener pastures it appears.

I'd love to see it take off again it was always full of good/useful/funny stuff.

Twitter appears to be to blame.

Thread's dead buddy. I check back frequently, but all the major contributors have moved on to greener pastures it appears.
I'd love to see it take off again it was always full of good/useful/funny stuff.
Twitter appears to be to blame.

Social Networking is definitely the culprit. I still browse the other parts of the forum and post, just not in here.

Majority of us talk on Twitter and the Kentucky Got Sneakers Facebook group as well.

Moving back into the area at the end of January. Going to be working at one of the Finishlines around there. if someone could help me by giving the names of all the best sneaker spots around Louisville that would be great!

Not sure yet. Im up at Finsihline in Green Bay right now so im having my manager work on a transfer to green tree in clarksville because it would be closest to me , but id prefer st matthews or jeffersontown because i know theyll get better stuff. do you have some insight on the stores down there?

The Finish Line in Jefferson Mall gets the most releases, even QS's and the most quantity because it is certainly a bigger store. I'm very close with all the Finish Lines there but rarely ever travel to Green Tree. In terms of releases though it would be Jefferson Mall and St. Matthews.

nice. well im going to shoot for st matthews but im sure ill end up in green tree just because its closer. any good boutiques in the city? thanks for the info

Established in downtown Louisville is a good spot to check out, they have a variety of clothing as well as consignment shoes.

Alright ill have to check that out, already got a list of almost ten spots too within two hours. Thanks for the info

within a 2 hr drive

-Oneness in Lexington

-Established in Louisville

-Got Sole in Indianapolis

-House of Hoops in Lexington

-Full Court in Louisville

-Jefferson Mall(Footaction gets foams)

-Shaheens in Louisville on Portland Ave

-Deveroes In Louisville

-City Gear in Louisville

you got a list of good stores, there is another Footaction right next to City Gear as well... same shopping center.

Good to know, its been added. How are the releases down here? Are there usually a lot of people? Are they doing raffles at most of the stores? In gb with the little that we actually get there is usually the same 10 guys at each one. Im hoping the bigger scene is a positive and not going to force me to try my luck online for every release.

Back
Top Bottom