LOUISVILLE, KY heads

you might have to force your luck. the hype is real down here, almost every release is gone the same day. Retro 1s that just dropped are still sitting in some stores though. the scene is ugly down here with everyone trying to get the new shoes..

damn. thats rough. moving on to asics i guess now.hopefully if my finishline job pulls through ill have a little help there.

yeah from what it sounds like, the transition from the sneaker scene up there to down here will be very different.

within a 2 hr drive

-Oneness in Lexington

-Established in Louisville

-Got Sole in Indianapolis

-House of Hoops in Lexington

-Full Court in Louisville

-Jefferson Mall(Footaction gets foams)

-Shaheens in Louisville on Portland Ave

-Deveroes In Louisville

-City Gear in Louisville
full court has shoes still?

full court has shoes still?
Not sure. The store just came up when i was looking at locations that had shoes at some point. Ill be sure to check it out in a few weeks to find out for sure and update it.
yeah from what it sounds like, the transition from the sneaker scene up there to down here will be very different.
Very True. But at least down here there is a chance to get more stuff. Up in gb we dont get anything but the big releases. I need a change to step up my game

Damn didn't even know there was a Louisville thread in here. If anyone can help me with an 11.5 in the 13s in the Louisville area PM me. Im sure i could return the favor if someone helped me out. thanks

Is there any place in Louisville that carries the flyknits?
there's a spot on Bardstown Road, next to Qdoba. I've seen flyknits in their display windows for the last 2 months... but haven't gotten the chance to stop by and check them out.

Test

Any stores getting the KD v all star shoes around town? I have not been buying many shoes lately, but would love to get my hands on a pair.

anyone here got any information about the Royal 1's? please lol im begging. 

PM me and we can exchange numbers and see how this'll work out.

To the two posters above, I know it's been said before, but social media has crushed this thread. Most just connect via twitter/facebook. Maybe it would be a good idea for everyone to post their twitter handle here so we can communicate about Louisville releases and such. Anyway feel free to follow me at the address below, dont know how helpful I can be anymore, but I'll do my best. Two guys who always have the Louisville info are @dmoney23444 and @Coreyb21 , give those guys a follow. D, Corey hope its ok to post your handle, if you want me to take this down, just let me know.

Thanks for the info. I did as much leg work as I could but came up empty. I posted here as a last attempt. I ended up getting the shoes from NDC which almost never works for me. I have been out of the shoe game for a while but still buy some new releases every few months to play ball. Thanks.

New on here, not to shoes, and just found this thread. Followed the two names above on twitter. I am @bluechucks

I am also looking for local 10.5 in Royal 1, Bred 13, Cement 4, and/or Military 4.

Back
Top Bottom