Love Fest Anyone?

Its a great time, this year the entrance will be $10 (used to be donation, but now its fixed) so I dont know how much that will cut down on attendance. I amthinking quite a bit.

I've been hearing so much about this around my way at work. What is it? A rave or a festival that is like a rave?

Its a parade, festival, and rave. The festival is like $10 to get in I think this year. Its from noon to 8 then the rave startsat 8. Its not called LoveFest anymore either they changed it this year to Lovevolution. Imma go for the day events probably cus I just picked up some newpillys I havent tried yet. Not going to the raves though to much $.

What is it?

It starts out @ 11:30am as a parade through DTSF. People march downtown while music plays and they end up in front of city hall @ 12:00pm. From there it is an8 hour festival with DJ's from all around the world, you will find great food, drinks and music on the grounds.

There are all kinds of people to watch and see, its very interesting.

^^ do you know what time or what streets they will be closing that morning? I got work in the TL and im always caught off guard with these things

Seems like the gay pride parade except it isn't gay themed. I am sure they will have the usual korean BBQ on a stick and jacked up priced beer. I might gowith some folks just cause it might be a nice weekend....even though I hate all that rave music. I am surprised there is still a scene like this to this day. Ithought raves were dead...but I don't keep into that stuff so I am sure I am wrong.

Kellys Mission Rock should be the cracking this weekend. They basically are going to have parties running all weekend straight.
2wejd69.jpg

34goffd.jpg

33jlppg.jpg

Nope, I've passed by it the past 3 years going to work since I have to walk trough there.

Only good thing is the chicks...everything else is pretty much aYOOO

breasts a plenty. my home girl's word of advice was to strap up cuz the ##@% will be dirty. jumpman247, you finna rock your penny 2's? HOOTY HOO!!!

My homegirl asked me to go but I think I'm passin'. Tell me how it is though, she's really biased so I can't really trust her opinion.

^ same thing with me.. she damn near begged me to go.. im like =/

not really my type of crowd

Yea a lot of my friends are going but nahh don't have 80 dollars to waste on music that's not my type.

Cost 10 bucks, I literally had sex with this chick in the porta potties. I never been pulled by so many chicks in my entire life, I am without a doubt goingnext year.

I went after all. Had a hella goodtime. Meet a lot of hot girls and saw some familiar faces. didn't even have to pay, i was waiting in line and a mob 80deep just bum rushed the gate at once
laugh.gif
. i'll probably go next year, just not stay as long.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I went after all. Had a hella goodtime. Meet a lot of hot girls and saw some familiar faces. didn't even have to pay, i was waiting in line and a mob 80 deep just bum rushed the gate at once
laugh.gif
. i'll probably go next year, just not stay as long.

If it was the right side I was right by you. #@% was crazy only one security guard trying to block the door and everyone rushing in

Back
Top Bottom