LRG Dead Serious Hoody returns OCT 30th... THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

I hade these joints too lol

(not my pics)
m_5825375b41b4e02fe204ba75.jpg

Leaf Camo I liked. I had the green one.

Dead Serious Hoody was always terrible to me though.

I couldn’t afford an LRG hoody when they first dropped. I was a broke college student living on Ramen. I’m 34 now, I don’t think I could wear one in public. I mean it’s not like clubs or sports venues or concerts are even happening right now so I guess it doesn’t really matter

first should be crooks and castles. The second is the LRG Iron Maiden. I believe they made a track jacket version as well.

Yeah first is definitely C&C

$300 for a NWT XXL on ebay :lol:

I couldn’t afford an LRG hoody when they first dropped. I was a broke college student living on Ramen. I’m 34 now, I don’t think I could wear one in public. I mean it’s not like clubs or sports venues or concerts are even happening right now so I guess it doesn’t really matter
Not to big them up or anything, **** em, but back then H&M held it down with the cheap design hoodies.

Not mine, found in google search
m_5c4df74ee944ba9063f1e931.jpg

first should be crooks and castles. The second is the LRG Iron Maiden. I believe they made a track jacket version as well.
Was coming here to say that C&C was the ones that popped off the allover print craze but I think bape started it first.

Funny looking back on it now but when they were in their prime when i was in HS that **** went hard :lol: had a couple friends who worked for them so theyd hook us up with some hand me downs or give us early details on those warehouse sales, good/simpler times :lol:

I thought the Friday the 47th hoodie was a lot better than the Dead Serious tho

I remember calling around local spots and finding a store in kings plaza selling.

found this on depop for $24 shipped

prob throw it on for Halloween this year to cop the dead srs. :lol:
D2083702-849B-4233-BB88-138ADE5343EE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom