LS releases no longer go above size 13 ?!

I'm in the same boat, yesterday I had to take a 13 in the peapods, and I haven't seen those LS XI i.e. in a 14 yet. Mike is bugging. >:
mad.gif

OMG... do any of you DONKEYS that keep telling us big dawgs... "shop at NDC they run through 18" or "don't worry, they will come out just a few weeks later" read the part of the thread where i said i CALLED Nike, and I was told there was nothing produced above a 13... and they even checked the warehouse, just in case there would be a delayed release (not that it happens) and sizes larger then 13 are not available. So lets put it simply:

1. No sizes above 13 exist at retailers: Conclusion... there is nothing bigger then a 13 to buy from a retailer
2. No sizes above 13 exist at the warehouse: Conclusion... they can't ship what they don't have, so right now anything above 13 does not exist.
3. Could they show up a few weeks later? Sure, if they are on a slow boat from China, because they are not in this country right now. But highly doubtful...
4. Don't you think we checked NDC, along with every other retail and reseller site?

Facts donkeys... always work off of facts. And for now, unless something changes, these are the facts. Now stay in school and don't do drugs.

Yeah... I'm bitter about this LS issue... deal with it.
cursed with big feet since 1992

^^^^ IM FEELIN EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID MAN....AND LIKE I SAID AT THE BEGINNING OF THE POST.......I NEED PROOF WITH A PICTURE OF A SIZE 14 OR BIGGER IN THE CURRENT LS 8 RELEASE..........SO BASICALLY ANYONE OUT THERE HAS TO PROVE IT BEFORE MAKING A STAND AGAINST THIS...
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$​
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...​

If they keep releasing trash for LS's I won't care.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

ive seen a size 14 on a website and i wear a 15 so hopefully theyll have a size 15 for the eights comeing out later in the year

Quote:
If they keep releasing trash for LS's I won't care.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

hey whatever size 13 and up...its not myfault yall have stupidly big feet, if you cant find any LS's in your size forget it...just keep trucking!! use your money for something else life is to short to be going back and forth about why jordan doesnt make 14-18 in LS releases theirs probably a good explination if not take it up with the company, getting on here and complaining isnt going to get the job done neither is me typing this cause your prob like "F" this dude who is he, he dont know !sh but hey i never have a prob copping an LS release...guess god likes me better =] hahaha jk jk
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

alright, trying to stay positive as some posters on this thread make it to easy to flame. So, fellow big foots, lets look at the big picture... and sorry for the long post:

For all you big footers saying that LS is trash, hear me out!

This is more then just an issue with LS now, its an issue with JB deciding to cut off any anticipated release at 13s.

I mean, how mad would we be if they decide to NOT offer the countdown packages in large sizes?

No one on NT can say it "CAN'T" happen because as Tdog displayed, Nike does plan FSRs for all its kicks, but they decide later in the production stage what sizes to actually produce. Maybe we have a JBer that can confirm somehow that this won't happen with the countdown packages, but not sure how when Tdog can show us a FSR list of Peapods that did not happen.

I'm sure, as its supposedly a last major run of retro releases for awhile, we will get a FSR of the countdown packages in large sizes. But the LS issue makes me a little nervous as some LS shoes this year were offered in large sizes, and some were not.

What if JB only offers some, but not all of the packages in large sizes? From a collectors standpoint I would be pretty pissed. And as a collector, I just got screwed on the Peapods.

We need a concerted effort to let JB know that we want the same choices as everyone else with these upcoming releases just in case they are on the fence for some reason. A petition is definitely in order, as evidence in this post shows that we are not guaranteed large sizes in shoes a great deal of us want.

So as not to fan the flames, PM me if you feel me on this issue and lets get something going.

^^ I feel you on that but the last 3 or 4 LS releases have been trash. I hope the countdown packages do come in 14 and up but if they don't I won't die. I will just save a lot of money.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

^^^ If the countdown packs don't come in sizes above 13 I don't know what I'll do. I still don't think some of y'all understand what Corrupt52 is saying. The last two JB LS releases stopped at SIZE 13. It's not that hard to understand. 5 year old kids in Special Ed understand that.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Who is this guy callin donkeys, just cause we not cursed with size 16 boat feet.....Mabye nike is skimpin on the shippin charges and using those big a** shoes to transport all the smaller sizes over the ocean.....Im truly sorry for ur luck side-show bob......Rock Reeboks
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Quote:
^^^ If the countdown packs don't come in sizes above 13 I don't know what I'll do. I still don't think some of y'all understand what Corrupt52 is saying. The last two JB LS releases stopped at SIZE 13. It's not that hard to understand. 5 year old kids in Special Ed understand that.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002

i remember that one guy had a sig..

Quote:
i'm a sz 13. every release is a quickstrike.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Donkey is a great term actually, I think more NTers should use it. Made popular by a morning radio show in Washington DC, "Donkey" pertains to any male that says or does something stupid.

Considering the two statements I pointed out "go to NDC they have up to 18 in all shoes" and "hey, big sizes will come out in a few weeks" I was simply pointing out those that were making "Donkey" statements. I was not calling everyone "Donkeys." If you are going to make those kind of statements back them up with some proof/facts, don't just make some off the wall comment.

Tupac...why not get mad? We may not be able to control it, but we can be heard and sometimes thats all that needs to happen for a positive action to occur... squeaky wheel gets the grease, if the squeak is loud enough. And by this thread continuing on, it gains more visibility and the squeak gets louder.

shoedinimd... are your feelings still hurt?

I'm a serious collector, shoes are my passion... so yeah, i get mad over a decision JB made, that given current facts available to us, does not make sense... as do others apparently.

If there is someone that works for JB (or an NTer in the know) that can explain the business decision behind it, with some concrete facts... that would seriously be great. If we could get a rational explanation... i think a lot of us big footers would be happy.

Quote:
Tupac...why not get mad? We may not be able to control it, but we can be heard and sometimes thats all that needs to happen for a positive action to occur... squeaky wheel gets the grease, if the squeak is loud enough. And by this thread continuing on, it gains more visibility and the squeak gets louder.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002

Quote:
I am at a point in my life where there are things that are more important then shoes. I love jays and I would love to have these packages but if I can't get them I can't get them.
"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Quote:
I have better things to do with my time and money than beg JB to return the same loyalty that Iand other larger-sized consumers have shown them.
today?

From the beginning all I have wanted to do is the following:

1. Point out from a business perspective that with all the facts we have on hand, that NOT offering all LS or Countdown Packages in large sizes is not a good business decision... and that is my collector's viewpoint. Again, given the fact that all LS offerings this year in large sizes are sold out, while regular sizes still exist. I would love to hear the business case behind it.

2. Point out that some people make ridiculous statements and never read the thread before they post.

3. See if we can get someone from JB to answer the question as to why the large size offerings in LS have not been consistent. And, will this happen with the countdown packages... slim chance to get that answered... but if you don't ask, you never have a chance for an answer.

4. Make some noise with other people that feel the same way and maybe we will get heard. Nothing wrong with trying to rally the troops for a cause. Apparently JB plans FSRs for all its shoes, and decides later on what to actually produce... so might as well rattle the sword in case someone is listening.

5. Try to get the use of the word "donkey" seen as acceptable in proper context on NT... (please note sarcasm).

For all the NTers on this thread that have better things to do, thanks for helping keep this topic alive... every little bit helps!

Back
Top Bottom