LS releases no longer go above size 13 ?!

well lets just say JB had a GOOD reason as to not put out the last couple of LS's in 13+ sizes maybe JB KNEW for a fact that the last LS release's wouldnt be good sellers and whats the point...just throw out a couple release to fill some empty spots for a little more bread for their already fat pockets...i mean when theres a BS release what do most NT'ers say!?! JB is just raping pockets for more money so maybe thats what they did in these cases!! What were the last LS release the UDFT 1's (TRASH IN SOME EYES HEAT TO MOST) and the 11 lows ( TRASH TRASH) and the PEAPODS (TRASH TRASH TRAAAAASH) at least in my opinion these will never live up to their past numbered releases, they will never be worth more than what they are at this moment in time, its true and we all know it. yea it may 13+ sneakerheads are getting the short end of the stick on these but when JB does this with a legit release that is sought after like the DMP's or the Grapes then when can sit here and figure out what to do until then keep trucking and think about the heat that has came out 13+ and wonder what it would have been like not to get them cause JB screwed you over just cause you have big feet.

AND FOR THE RECORD I WEAR A 7-8 AND I'VE HAD MORE TROUBLE GETTING MY SIZE THEN YALL WITH 9+ WILL EVER KNOW, ITS PISSED ME OFF WHEN I WOULD BE STANDING IN LINE AND THEY WERE SOLD OUT OF SOMEONES SIZE AND THEY SAID JUST LEMME GET A 7-8 SO I CAN RESELL OR TRADE THATS BS I CAN NEVER FIND MY SIZE ON LINE MOST SHOE SITES ONLY HAVE 8.5 UP SO I FEEL YOUR PAIN BUT I'VE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT SO BELIEVE WHEN I SAY ITS NOT WORTH IT TO STRESS
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

were the argon blue/white 11s LS that came out back in august? because as i speak they have size 15s for both the mainly white/ argons and the mainly blue ones sitting on the shelf in a champs by my house. if they were a GR then forget i said something but i am definitely with all of you on the issue of the packs because if i get screwed out of a second/last chance to get some of these shoes we should raid the corporate office and pull O.J's and Sprewells on everybody. Starting with the top dog, Gentry, and ending with whoever suggested making the grapes an LS.
I put 70(3)14 on my back...

The argon blues were GR, but I'm with you on going OJ bigloki, if the packs don't come 13+.

Quote:
I FEEL YOUR PAIN BUT I'VE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT SO BELIEVE WHEN I SAY ITS NOT WORTH IT TO STRESS

I'm not stressing, but everytime I can elicit a response from you or anyone else on NT, you help keep this thread at the top of the JB page, and then more people weigh in and the more visibility it gets. You realize this right?

Thanks for pulling your weight on this, exactly what we need you to do.

cursed with big feet since 1992

Back
Top Bottom