LUCILLE'S vs. FAMOUS DAVES...

Need some help... I've been to Lucille's many-a-times. But I've noticed this Famous Dave's spot as of late. Is it worth going or should Istill w/ Lucille's?

Kinda
ohwell.gif
about the fact that they only have St. Louis style ribs. Baby backs, ftw!

*Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario heads: what other restaurants are in the area?
Benihana
Fridays
BJ's
Red Lobster

anything else?

if price aint an issue and down to get a lil dressy, flemings @ victoria gardens is probably as good of a prime rib joint in the area...

Famous Daves is nice - my girl and I shared that big ol portion plate they have.

I need to try Flemmings though.

There's Gyu Kaku (sp) at Victoria Gardens, it's like all you can eat Korean BBQ style - but the service is kinda eh to me. Especially giving you little*$# portions
smh.gif

i dont know i personally didn't like any of the sauces famous daves had and the particular location i had the pieces of ribs i had were a little burnt.

Gyu Kaku is not bad but honestly kind of pricey for what you get in my opinion. Service is pretty slow

THE HAT a really good fast food place in the area for some good pastrami

try using yelp.com its a pretty good source of user reviews of restaurants in different areas.

You can pretty much be satisfied by eating at Victoria Gardens

King's Fish House is pretty good....

Flemmings

CPK

Yardhouse (for happy hour only)

El Torito (across the street)

PF Chang, Cheesecake Factory, etc...

Originally Posted by grittyman20

King's Fish House is pretty good.... [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]garbage.[/color]

Flemmings [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]never tried it[/color]

CPK overrated

Yardhouse (for happy hour only) [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I need to tell my cousin his food is
ohwell.gif
.. Not really feelin his selection. The asian fusion part is nice, but it's to gourmet"ishh"..[/color]

El Torito (across the street) [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]possibility[/color]

PF Chang, Cheesecake Factory, etc... [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gawd. both of those places are OVERRATED to me..
smh.gif
[/color]
laugh.gif

Damn... I shoulda been more specific. I'm trying to stay as close as possible to the 10Fwy/Mills/Convention Center area...

May end up choosing either BJ's, Hooters, or El Torito.

Yo someone school me on Flemmings.

Man, just go 10 exit archibald, make a right take it down to foothill make a left and just grub at Thai Diamond
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

CPK overrated

Yardhouse (for happy hour only) [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I need to tell my cousin his food is
ohwell.gif
.. Not really feelin his selection. The asian fusion part is nice, but it's to gourmet"ishh"..[/color]

PF Chang, Cheesecake Factory, etc... [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gawd. both of those places are OVERRATED to me..
smh.gif
[/color]
laugh.gif

Damn... I shoulda been more specific. I'm trying to stay as close as possible to the 10Fwy/Mills/Convention Center area...

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
@ you saying those places I listed were overrated, but then you went onsuggesting places like Hooters, BJ's and Red Lobster...

Sounds like you're a youngin'...you might as well hit up Fatburger, Fuddrucker, and Game Works

Originally Posted by mike23theking

CPK overrated

ohwell.gif

smh.gif
[/color]
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
@ you saying those places I listed were overrated, but then you went on suggesting places like Hooters, BJ's and Red Lobster...

Sounds like you're a youngin'...you might as well hit up Fatburger, Fuddrucker, and Game Works

Sorry, but BJ's > CPK. And as far as PF Changs and Cheesecake, I'd rather save a bit of cash and eat something I'll enjoy.
Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by bright nikes

nerd.gif
nah neil's an old fart
roll.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
druwdp5.gif

yeah, i said like korean bbq style - meaning you cook the meat just like a korean bbq joint.

manila sunset in rancho cucamonga its in the same plaza as denny's you can get some good filipino food haha

^don't
sick.gif
manila sunset!!!!

Their goto / bibinka / pork with the tofu is onnnnnnn point
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom