Luckiest Pickup?

never really get lucky...usually i jus miss out on steals on ebay andother places but i did get ds purple pigeons for 55 shipped

$10 for OG Foamposite Max's, size 15. At a Footlocker downtwon Chicago that was closing back in 98 I believe. Dude tried to sell me insoles that were $20
laugh.gif

i got ben drury am1s for either 120 or 160 on flightclub i dont remember the exact price but that was like 2 years ago

Good stuff everybody...

I got some DS blk/silver Jordan Retro II's for $66 new from some store a few years ago that was having some sale, Jordans were included and they still hadmy size...

Scooped some DS Dr. Doom Foamposites for 69.99 from the Portland Nike outlet a little less than 2 years ago...

$40 (Canadian) for a pair of freddy krueger SB (first samples, not the "releases" that got scrapped) was never a fan, but flipped 'em for~600USD....

wow amazing steals i got ds gold flightposites III bg edition for 60 and a pair of ds aquas for 90 , happy days.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

$40 (Canadian) for a pair of freddy krueger SB (first samples, not the "releases" that got scrapped) was never a fan, but flipped 'em for ~600USD....
damn. good +***. what a come up

$50 for '02 pearl foams, vvnds

infrared 90's, black 17's, and black/red 7's for free! all from a good friend that didn't want them anymore
smile.gif

a pair of OG XVI gingers sz 11 and Trunner bubble sz 11 for $25 each from an outlet back in 2003

Besides the stuff I've gotten for free...

1) Ordered 2 pairs of Mars Jordan IV's from footlocker on 34th St. to be shipped to my job. I got a call 2 days later saying the order couldn't befulfilled and to go back to the store to get my refund, which I did that same day.

2 days later 1 pair gets delivered to my job.
pimp.gif

2) Won a pair of red Slam Jams from an eBay powerseller. They shipped the wrong size out the first go round. A full week after sending back the 1st pair andreceiving my correct size they refunded my PayPal payment. No questions were asked lol.

3) Picked up a pair of Stash AM 95's when my friend's store got a fsr in a random shipment 9 months after they dropped at Nort & A-life.

4) Traded a nds pair of '03 black/gum af1 highs for a ds pair of black/red Jordan 13's.

Luckiest pick up of recent:

The Breast Cancer Hyperdunk for Retail, which turned out to be a Promo pair, thanks NDC.

I gotta start looking in thrift stores and craigslist more often , alot of these pick ups are beautiful for pocket change
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom