Luka Doncic signs with Jordan Brand

I know he's played in the Jordan Jumpman Diamond. Wonder what he's going to be rocking on court.

I see Jordan trying to get big names since retro’s aren’t selling as well.

People gonna want a Luka shoe?

Big move! Didn’t think Jordan would get him. Thought it was going to be between Nike and UA honestly. But I like the decision. Jordan puts out some really amazing performance sneakers.

JS”

Last edited:
My guess is nike pushed luka to jb the same way they pushed Zion.

I don't see cats rocking the the air max Luca 980 tho.

Nobody wears any athletes shoes lol. I live in NYC and almost never see anyone rocking Lebron, KDs, Kyries, Hardens, etc. You see it here and there but I almost never see dudes wearing an athlete’s signature shoe even at the gym

Yep and they also have Rui from the Wizards for the Japanese and maybe other Asian fans. Jordan is smart doing what he’s doing right now.

If linsanity couldn't move sneakers, this dude wont either. He is a solid player but not flashy or a showman.

He wont have the credentials needed for us to care enough about him to buy his sneakers.

Nobody wears any athletes shoes lol. I live in NYC and almost never see anyone rocking Lebron, KDs, Kyries, Hardens, etc. You see it here and there but I almost never see dudes wearing an athlete’s signature shoe even at the gym

No lie, I cant tell you the last time I have worn a signature sneaker. All I were is old people shoes like new balance 517 and cheap Adidas runners from the outlet.

If linsanity couldn't move sneakers, this dude wont either. He is a solid player but not flashy or a showman.

He wont have the credentials needed for us to care enough about him to buy his sneakers.
I feel you but Lin wasn’t on JB was he? Only reason why I’m thinking he’d help with the Japanese market is because earlier in the season there was an article about Scott Brooks being popular in Japan because he was Rui’s coach.

65007492-6163-42BE-A96F-D3B3BB7A96F3.jpeg

weird...i live in the bay area and am around kids basketball alot...i see kyrie shoes the most...esp the 5...i see alot of currys (this is the bay area tho) and i see alot of kids with jordans, the new ones and the retros from their parents time...i also see parents wearing these shoes...hella parents had the kd 12s

im in nyc too and I see mostly young hoopers wear Kyrie and KD. Not so much Harden. LeBron gonna have his core audience. But even his act is getting tired with the **** colorways.

I think it's interesting seeing what other areas are populated with.

Regular kids at my gym have nothing but sig shoes. A lot of Kyries and PGs. Lebron and KD aren't uncommon but not as popular. I saw a high schooler with some Don Issue 1s, props to him. Curry and Harden are pretty sparse but do exist. I've been the only adult in a Jordan of any type (flagship, Russ, CP).

Only Why Not I've seen was probably a 2nd grader.

You talk to a lot of these kids and they don't watch the sport. They experience the game through youtube and instagram clips.

Most people don’t realize the monster Jordan Brand is...they brought in $3.1 billion in 2018, while Nike’s basketball businesses (LeBron, Kobe, KD, Kyrie, etc) brought in $1.6 billion.... simply incredible how far the Jordan name is going. They posted their first 1 Billion dollar QUARTER. A subsidiary is bringing in more revenue than whole sportswear companies like adidas and Puma -Incredible.

Last edited:
weird...i live in the bay area and am around kids basketball alot...i see kyrie shoes the most...esp the 5...i see alot of currys (this is the bay area tho) and i see alot of kids with jordans, the new ones and the retros from their parents time...i also see parents wearing these shoes...hella parents had the kd 12s

Maybe I don’t see many sig shoe wearers in NYC because only dude on the weak Knicks with a shoe deal is RJ Barrett and nobody about to buy some pumas for a rookie

Back
Top Bottom