LULZ @ HOH XMAS CAMP OUT!!

Those ppl were nice, I would have ignored them. I hate when strangers talk to me when my face shows im not interested.

University of Shoes
pimp.gif

i see its a lot of followers in this thread 
grin.gif

but to op, i wouldn't call what yall did "cool" but to each his own ya dig.
ohwell.gif

I could only get thru the first two mins. Even though they were making fun of that kid for the South Beach 8's, he was right. The full length air max is pretty damn good. I got my first pair of 8s a couple weeks back and they're crazy comfortable lol... Good entertainment but I don't think I could watch and agree. I'm 30 and still camping w/ kids like these in line. Even if they don't know the significance of a sneaker I applaud them for furthering OUR culture. I was just like that kid in line back in 1996. If you were to ask me whats the best part of the Grant Hill 2's, I'd have said the navy outline of the shoe is SICK. Can't fault the kids these days for not knowing. It's a hobby nowadays to collect sneakers and that's totally ok.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

I could only get thru the first two mins. Even though they were making fun of that kid for the South Beach 8's, he was right. The full length air max is pretty damn good. I got my first pair of 8s a couple weeks back and they're crazy comfortable lol... Good entertainment but I don't think I could watch and agree. I'm 30 and still camping w/ kids like these in line. Even if they don't know the significance of a sneaker I applaud them for furthering OUR culture. I was just like that kid in line back in 1996. If you were to ask me whats the best part of the Grant Hill 2's, I'd have said the navy outline of the shoe is SICK. Can't fault the kids these days for not knowing. It's a hobby nowadays to collect sneakers and that's totally ok.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

i see its a lot of followers in this thread 
grin.gif

but to op, i wouldn't call what yall did "cool" but to each his own ya dig.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
 You just added your dash of elitism to this thread.

so this is what i missed from not going to that campout
laugh.gif

its about hype now learn to accept it
grin.gif

Let me add to the fact that I work at Nike (Tempe store) as my secondary job and I still don't know all the tech in a shoe. Worked for Nike for 5 years on and off (between Oregon and Arizona) and I'm rusty as hell on tech. I can tell you all about a Pegasus though.

OP, I know you said its all in fun but we need these kids to keep this thing going. W/ out hype we'd be stuck w/ plain b-ball sneakers for performance and no sense of fashion, flare or significance.

some of these older "heads" act like there isnt supposed to be new "heads"
gotta start somewhere
maybe they arent even tryna be heads just want that 1 pair.

idk video kinda made no sense.

So because they obviously like to eat tons of McDonalds, they know the history backwards and forward of McDonalds and Big Macs n !#@%? foh

edit, the McDonalds analogy has already been used
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

indifferent.gif
Damn that was actually kind of hard to watch. OP how can you chill with dudes like them? Really corny
sick.gif

This. I semi feel sorry for those kids. They dont look happy. Like.. They did all this, just to feel above everyone at a sneaker release for once because they probably feel like they couldnt in any "normal" situation. The definition of bullies. Look at em... They even look like your generic bully.
30t6p3b.gif

It's funny because this isn't even just OP's attitude.

It seems that most posts in every shoe thread on here, or comment section on sneaker sites blame "hypebeasts" for them not being able to get a certain pair smh. Like the South Beaches prices or the KD Nerfs and Wearhermans being unattainable.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

you are fine, but your boys are on the road to catching a stroke if they dont earn some running shoe knowledge and jump on a treadmill, dude in the red hat looks like he has to sleep sitting up, no way that dude can lay flat on his back.

Lol damn thread backfire!

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

So you have to know the full history of anything you deem a favorite of yours?
I bet them fatties don't know when McDonald's first opened, but that doesn't seem to stop them from taking bodyshots of sweet & sour sauce with their 50 piece nuggets.

Next McRib campout, I'll be there with my video camera, filming them and asking them what Ronald McDonald was wearing when he first released them.

Lol damn y'all is roasting these dudes! Lol

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Lol both dudes r aware of there weight ksteezy if u look at the YouTube comments its all on there.... we was justmaking a point.... I'm the dude at the end in the Batman snuggie and Texas hyperdunks (my girl got me it for Xmas and it was cold outside... besides I like it)... as we sed the vid no disses to nobody just seeing everybody's motive feel me...just trying to share with my nt heads some lol from the people lining up to resell all the way to me and my friends.... as u can see we was all just having fun no seriousness involved... PS. Yes my friend is brainwash with Kane so yes he has those bands for that reason
nah its nto fun and games, they were pulling cards, they posted the video with the intent to embarrass these kids, hypebeasts or not, who the $*$@ cares bro?...and how is homie asking the question any different, he has his hands full of wristbands because Yeezy said so.
Yeezy taught'em 

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

3 dudes who clearly have never seen the inside of a gym..much less a basketball court trying to call people out on the history of basketball shoes.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all going in. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah, as soon as I saw dude rocking those "hip" glasses with 432424234320 Silly Bandz on his wrist, I knew this thread would backfire. 

I ain't mad at kids for being (alleged) noobs, but it was disappointing that not a single one of them had the heart to call dude out, on some, who are you trying to clown tip, like zip it sand bounce before I run ya friendship bracelets. Now, THAT would have been a vid worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom