~~Lupe Fiasco & Chris Brown Freestyling After a Concert~~

laugh.gif
@ the last guy who comes in

it was a freestyle just for kicks. i like how lupe flowed over it tho
smokin.gif
. Chris brown as well
smokin.gif

eek.gif

Lupe's suckage increases on a daily basis. I never thought someone's ability to suck at life could grow at such an exponential rate.

It's amazing.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by Tical 30

eek.gif

Lupe's suckage increases on a daily basis. I never thought someone's ability to suck at life could grow at such an exponential rate.

It's amazing.

- Tical.

I bet your hoping somebody will quote you and add a "
laugh.gif
"for that. if you dont like Lupe, Why post when you see his name in a new Thread, more importantly why keep letting people know you dont like him all the time??

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by Tical 30

eek.gif

It's amazing.

- Tical.

I bet your hoping somebody will quote you and add a "
laugh.gif
" for that. if you dont like Lupe, Why post when you see his name in a new Thread, more importantly why keep letting people know you dont like him all the time??
I find it necessary to express my distaste for him whenever possible. Niketalk allows me to do that.

- Tical.

them girls at the end was bad tho, pretty much the only thing I took from that...

Chris Brown was tryna flow like Wayne if you hear it...

lol at dude getting fryed by his boys at the end... i don't think there's an asian kid out there who hasn't been called Jackie Chan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Reminds me of me and my crew when we would just freestyle randomly in HS.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the last dude.

Word.
laugh.gif

Dude's need to not take it so seriously though...
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
was just for fun.

Like I said in the last post...

Dudes just having a good time
smokin.gif
. Chris Brown was a bit tooo hyped though,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You dudes need to stop giving Tical the attention he strives for, just keep it moving.
laugh.gif

Honestly.. The souljah boy new freestyle video is more entertaining than this

that kid at the end... he sounds like the dude that was cracking jokes in that movie roll bounce isnt he on like NICK channel or something?

lol at dude getting fryed by his boys at the end... i don't think there's an asian kid out there who hasn't been called Jackie Chan
tired.gif
at the simple and very stupid asian comparisons. I waskind of hoping the asian kid would spit though. I'm a big LUPE fan, but he didn't really impress me with that one...

Back
Top Bottom