Lupe Fiasco disappointed me last night #pause

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by ikari XD

That's odd...he's definitely impressed the two times I've seen him perform in person. Dude really puts a lot of energy out there.
Homie musta had a bad night. It happens to all performers...

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by ikari XD

That's odd...he's definitely impressed the two times I've seen him perform in person. Dude really puts a lot of energy out there.
Homie musta had a bad night. It happens to all performers...

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

I Was There...I Liked The Show, Liked The Rock Songs

And I Thought The 'Forgot The Words Joke' Was Pretty Funny
roll.gif

Got Vids I Can Up If Anyone Cares To See

lol I went with the joke the first time... like sure, entertain us... but one would imagine him crushing his new single the first time it is ever performed.... even if you don't know the lyrics, the show goes on. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

I Was There...I Liked The Show, Liked The Rock Songs

And I Thought The 'Forgot The Words Joke' Was Pretty Funny
roll.gif

Got Vids I Can Up If Anyone Cares To See

lol I went with the joke the first time... like sure, entertain us... but one would imagine him crushing his new single the first time it is ever performed.... even if you don't know the lyrics, the show goes on. 
wink.gif

Lupe has been a complete fail the past year or so. I dont know whats good with him. All he does is complain.

Lupe has been a complete fail the past year or so. I dont know whats good with him. All he does is complain.

I like the show goes on. Still waiting for him to come back to nyc, I need to see him live pause.

I like the show goes on. Still waiting for him to come back to nyc, I need to see him live pause.

Back
Top Bottom