Lupe Fiasco's the Cool..... Album of the year.

Even if you don't think The Cool is the album of year, hopefully you can see why most people feel it is.

Personally all these albums are better than this:

Big Doe Rehab
Waitin' To Inhale
Desire
Jesus Price Superstar
Get Back
Liberation
Mood Muzik 3
Return Of The Mac
Ear Drum
Finding Forever

damn niketalkers love to jump bandwagons.......i think the album is very fresh and original which is great for hiphop but its just not all there....its notterrible but there are plenty of better albums including like many said the big doe rehab...

my personal fave of the year is
Return of the Mac.....vintage P and extremely underrated and overlooked....smh

I have a lot of respect for ghostface but album of the year?? C'mon check the billboard top rap albums , he's not there by accident, food &liquor was a great album but its no "the Cool". In order to really appreciate how good Lupe is, the people that think big doe rehab is album of theyear listen to the cool and get back to me. And listen to the whole album front to back, i'm not here to convert ,but you gotta appreciate how good andahead of everyone Lupe is. For the people who think Ghostface's album is album of the year who are your top 5 MC's in the game right now... ghostfaceis a crafty rapper ( Ironman is one of my fav. Wu albums) but he's not in my top five... I mean c'mon now...real talk...Lupe Reviews

Dumb It Down, Put You On Game>>> Anything on Graduation

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

try again....

I have a lot of respect for ghostface but album of the year?? C'mon check the billboard top rap albums , he's not there by accident
Couldn't take anything you said after that seriously. I mean The Cool is a really good alvum but overall musically to me F&L is better andBDR is better than both. Dude i spittin but as a whole package its not album of the year.

smokin.gif

"heaviest heaven in 07'"

go go gadget flow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

paris,tokoyo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hi definition
eek.gif
pimp.gif

streets on fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gotta eat
eek.gif

hip hop saved my life
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

little weapon
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

die
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nuff said so glad he from the chi
and everytime i listen to the album i get something new out of it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i like AG better but the cool was a good album.

and Blu and exile's joint Below the Heavens
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

I have a lot of respect for ghostface but album of the year?? C'mon check the billboard top rap albums , he's not there by accident
Couldn't take anything you said after that seriously. I mean The Cool is a really good alvum but overall musically to me F&L is better and BDR is better than both. Dude i spittin but as a whole package its not album of the year.

smokin.gif

So then what is BDR? his best album was prob. supreme client. (to me at least.) sometimes i don't know what Ghostface is saying, lyrically he'scrafty, i'll give him that, but not album of the year that goes to The Cool, you have to listen to the cool again your bound to pick up something youmissed.... Most def..

i think this album is dope is fuh, i dont really care honestly if its album of the year, i enjoy listening to it, what else matters?

I just couldn't give it to graduation, don't get me wrong that album is dope, but unfortunately The Cool is better. Its the album of the year handsdown... Glad alotta heads agree..

Kidd BB's

Originally Posted by SonLA

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Couldn't take anything you said after that seriously. I mean The Cool is a really good alvum but overall musically to me F&L is better and BDR is better than both. Dude i spittin but as a whole package its not album of the year.

smokin.gif

So then what is BDR? his best album was prob. supreme client. (to me at least.) sometimes i don't know what Ghostface is saying, lyrically he's crafty, i'll give him that, but not album of the year that goes to The Cool, you have to listen to the cool again your bound to pick up something you missed.... Most def..

You're funny, you should take your own advice. If you dont know what Ghost is saying sometimes you should listen to the album again. I play The Cooldaily and it can be considered but its not album of the year for me.

smokin.gif

i still dont see why people like ghostface...maybe its an east coast thing... the cool aint the album of the year either... american gangster is... lupe @$!%is crack tho...who cares if its the best... if its not thats a good thing right? that means there were a few nice releases in 07...

American Gangster was a solid album Most Def. but there arent too many new Lyricists like Lupe coming out. Its alotta the same coming out thats why yougotta give the credit when something great comes along bec. there arent many new rappers coming out with the skills of lupe. He makes good music and is a topLyricist as well, right now there are not many... Real talk Imma, im on the east coast alotta old rappers still have fans that will promote and love whatever they release, Ghost still has fans... just like Method man does. The funny part is I like ghost. ...but c'mon now
Kidd BB's

I like American Gangster over The Cool but The Cool is not a slouch by any means. I have this and Free At Last as an equal.

Originally Posted by theUisinthebuildin

graduation > the cool

the cool is a classic to me minus 3 tracks

co-sign
Only song on Graduation I didn't like was Barry Bonds & Drunk And Hot Girls is a decent track

On The Cool, there was like 3 songs that are skippable IMO. Hi-Definition, Intruder Alert and Go Baby

Back
Top Bottom